Monday, May 22, 2006

432 is running wild

Ladies and Gents,

The Hover bike race was about to start and I had 2 problems; The map looked like a kid threw up on a paper towel and the bike that Jon provided stunk.

HHhmmm....I called up The Hacknor Home Shopping Network and they delivered this:

Sweet, isn't it.

Hudson asked how I could afford it, I handed back his credit card. (He was still putting money on it) and said "thanks".

Now, because I had to wait for the delivery: Everyone else was a head of me, but not for long...

We were flying north into the "Coral Reefs of Madness". I see the day that Vegeta took my arm over and over. Just as I shake it off, a group of Eels fly at me and they are breathing fire???

I flip the bike to it's side and give them a taste of "Anti grav" exhaust as I pass Gyrobo. 1 down, ten more to go...

This bike is gunning it, all I see is blurs. Next, I hit the "Lagoon of Danger" ....

So far I don't see any dangers. I am almost past it and THEN, I hear....

A HAAHHAAa...aHahahahahhahahaahahahahahaha-hahahahahahhahahhahhahahha. Oh hell no.

This thing starts to try and catch me in a net, saying " You're the Most Beautiful jellyfish ever".

I hit the gears, make a left. It swings it's net ...and I duck at the last minute.

I am right behind the rest of the pack in the "Gulf of Gorgons". Everytime I go to make a move, I can't. I losing and bad...

Something comes over me. I dive just as I'm going to hit the water, I pull up. The control on this bike is a amazing.

*Thinks to self, I got to thank Hudson for the credits again. Haw Haw.*

Fire Island V:

I riding lower than everybody else. Just skimming the Ocean, however Fire Island V is 1,000 feet above sea level. The Beach is fine, but then it takes a sharp turn up. Who wants to live for ever I think to myself, and make for the jettey. There I see an overturned row boat and use it as a makeshift ramp.

*BAM*

I time it just right, passed 2 more people and made it through the Volcanoes. 8 more to go.

Thankfully Vegeta cleared out the would be roadkill from the "Deadly Waterslide O' Fun". So no hassle there.

Uuttt oh. "The Old Gladiator's Home" ...I planned for this:

*Pulls out copies of "Matlock" on DVD and throw them all over the place.*

*Old folk are now fighting over the DVD's, Screaming "MMaaattlooocckkkk."*

That will hold them. I chuckle.

Time to kick it to high gear:

I pass the Lava Pools and crash into somebody. I don't know who,but I have to move on. 3 down, 7 to go.

As I enter the "Hauted Observatory Of Mystery". I cut off a flower power van, a girl yells JINKIES, you @SS. The van in a tail spin and all over the place. I pass 2 more people. 5 more to go.

Yes.

I doing great, Until I notice that I am riding too low again. I hit the egde of the Wharf. Flip three times forward and crash at the Landing Strip finishing forth. But I had a Hell of a ride.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Nice job looks like our team is doing well so far.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:06:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:49:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

good job Henchy. Now shorten your "HAAHHAAa...aHahahahahha
hahaahahahahahahahahahaha
hahhahahhahhahahha"
cuz it jacked up the margins of the blog :)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:50:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'll get it, I'll get it.

dang whippersnappers

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:47:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

dont have to shorten it just pur < br < in between


nicely done with the matlock dvds

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

And dang you for coming up with the Matlock DVD before I did. Dang all to heck.

(very funny, i guess us underlings think alike at times)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Bad news, Hench. I got out a tape measure and your wrecked speeder is crashed a half inch shy of the finishing line. I think we're going to have to get a ruling on this.

By the way, did you get the insurance on the bike? Otherwise Hudson is going to be out beaucoup deniero.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Does the tarty little thing with what looks like bunny ears come with the bike?

Nicely raced, I'm not exactly sure how to judge a race. Granted I've seen better driving on the roads in front of the old folks home, but still, you did it in style.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear Porfessor,

No,Haw Haw..

Dr.Polaris rules.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home