Wednesday, May 10, 2006

At first..

Ladies and Gents,


If at first you don't succeed....,try to kill Vegeta again and again. His lyrcis to "Dr.Polaris got punk'ed by the Black lightening", had no art to them. As for his beer...ha ,ha, I summoned a "dark beast" to steal it and possess his T.V. and play "M.I.3" on an endless loop
( worst movie ever..). The sad thing is..I will miss his version of "Annie".

Another mutant is coming...great. I don't mind mutants, but the deck is going to be stacked against me. I figure a way to keep Professer X out of my head. I picture Deadpool and Wolverine in a" Bea Arthur sandwich"( Oh god it is gross). If that doesn't keep him out, I don't know what will.

I gonna have a few more of "Veggie's" beers. Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

14 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I kinda threw up a little in my mouth at that thought...great now I'll smell like Vurp all day. *goes to brush his teeth and pour bleach in his brain*

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:24:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

( sees somone stole the decoy beers filled with exlax.) Mwhahahahahahaha!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:51:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oh, we aren't necessarily going to team up against you, Henchman. How much money do you have on you?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

eyuck! Pleas Bub keep me outta yer sick fantasies, if not just don't share 'em anymore

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:00:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear sir

I have a copy of "Veggie's Annie". It's yours if you want.Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

You quit thinking that, or we'll plant it in your mind permanently! With worse! Oh yes...Much worse...

*Plots and snickers*

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:36:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I think one of the most important things a henchman can ask for is a comprehensive dental plan. Also, I don't pay out money like a pez dispenser. I expect to be recompensed for my years of contracting.

Smart like a fox.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Brolly said...

Vegeta.... Is mine to kill.... Henchman! If..... you succed.....I'm coming ..... for you.... Then Frieza!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:18:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

ewwwww... talk about a mood breaker

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home