Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fred: I--Will--Hurt--You

Enough comments!



I am not the rude and uncouth fox you people are making me out to be!



Some feel the need to call me a furball when I politely asked them not to!



Injustice!


Not once have I laied claw or tooth on anyone here! (not counting Prf. X and Gaia)



And yet some feel the need to carry around bats in an offensive manner, as if I would attack!


Ludicrous!


And yet more find the need to spread slanderous filth about me, soiling my good name!


Well no more!

To the next person who makes some snide remark to or about me:


I--Will--Hurt--You!


Badlly!

I know where the cutlerey is! Don't underestimate me!



AOC I mean you!

9 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Snide? Surely you mean slide. Slide?! Where?!

I prefer the Medusa myself.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I try to let it slide if someone's a little snide on the side.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

iRrrraaaoowwww

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Soo your saying that it wasn't you who shot me with the wiffle ball cannon, but some other Fox on Hacknor that can talk? Just asking :)

And Hi Fred!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

exclude only Chrles and Gaia when I have been nice to... fine see if I feed you aymore things off my plate when Gaia isnt looking


goes to her room and pouts

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Yeah...No more beek jerky for you.Come back 1 year..NEXT.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

didn't you bite Hudson during the first challange?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Me thinks someone hasn't adjusted from the jetlag yet.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Biting me would hurt you my skin's pretty tough it would not hurt me I do not advise it.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home