Monday, May 15, 2006

The Henchman's turn

Ladies and Gents,


Here is the score so far; Vegeta did it, Magdalena fought like a maniac, the good Captain did his job and did it well. However, so did Proforessor X ,Gyrobo and AOC. I was coming up, my arm had to be repaired again.

I was scared, scared that I would fail. I can't, won't.

* puts head down and plugs in headphones. *

* Music starts ..."Standing in the rain with his head hung low ..."

I walk to the Arena, my knee's buckle. People think I'm a lackey, a joke...Vegeta doesn't take me serious. Lord Freeza going to have my head if a choke. I will let " The Local 432" and Dr.Polaris down.

* Music plays..."He's a jukebox hero..."

That not going to happen. Not now, not ever again. It's on. It's showtime. I walk faster, then to a run....

Next thing I know, I am in the center of the Arena. I take off my headphones,but the song still plays in my head. I got a plan.

*Music ...." Got stars in his eyes.."

The Droid comes up to me and is a foot taller than me, it looks like a mix of a "Hunter" and "Destroyer". Just my luck, I got a plan.

*Music..."And be a jukebox hero.."

I go half my top speed, with my rigth jab, jab at the face....No sensor, drat. Left hook..Got it, yes !! I look over the crowd to see Vegeta face...he yawns..

*BAM,BAM.*

It reactived and caught me twice in the face, as I'm going down I see Vegeta fly off. I say to myself to hell with him and get up.

*Music.." He's a jukebox hero..."

Time for some Muay Thai...I push it to three quarters top speed. Left, right, knee, thigh kick. I catch the sensor .

*Music.."That boy has got to be on top..."

I figure time to switch to Another style; Pro Westling....I got behind it and a "Hat trick" of German suplexs. The Droid grabs my arm, my left arm....

No, this will not happen.....

I roll into the twist, elbow the would be throat. It loses it's grip. I let loose top speed; I fly around that thing at 245 mph : Roundhouse to the gut, knee to the back and finish with a "Bulldog" riding the Droids face for 50 feet. It stops. I did it.

*Music..."He's got stars in his eyes..."

I stand up, look around and speak; " Denatl for all, Dr.Polaris rules."

11 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Foreigner?!?!?!?. How old are some of you parts? I mean Foreigner, man, freaking Foreigner. I thought all their fans perished in the great hair spray incident of '86.

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph Not bad

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Ladies and Gents,

Do not mock Foreigner,AOC, That song rocks.

Vegeta, Thanks.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Ho hum, average. And what's up with the suit, are you biohazard boy henchman today? You can do better

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear Simon,

Are nuts?D.T.A.


Dr.Polaris rules.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Wow, your own theme music. Very cool. And I think arena rock was very appropriate given the setting.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:30:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oh and, um, sorry about the arm before.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Technically, I think I was disqualified for wailing on a fan instead of the droid.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:19:00 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Professor X

Thanks,D.F.A.


Dr.Polaris rules.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Emperor Freeza said...

Lord Freeza going to have my head if a choke

That's right I will!

Now get your head in the game and keep winning or else!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

next time play drowning pool... you will win faster :)

Foriegner is for making love...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home