Sunday, May 14, 2006

I'm late for a very important date

I finally got off the plane, which apparently ran out of fuel in the middle of the flight. They ended up spending a whole day getting the fuel needed. In the Nebuchanezzer, we were more organized than this. We always had extra fuel on hand. These people were incompetent. Well, I'm here. I'm the last one to come. Great.

I got off the plane. I had brought no luggage, needing none.

"Ah, you must be Morpheus!" A short man said cheerfully. I stared at him for a moment, observing his movements and physical appearance. "Sharp outfit," He said. I was wearing an outfit not unlike the one I wore in the Matrix.

"I am," I said as taciturn as possible.

"I heard you would be a little late for this, but you're earlier than I thought. Come, I'll take you to the location," He said, and turned on his heels.

"Are you the organizer of this?" I asked.

"No, just the greeter," He said. We got in a black limo and were soon by a rather small building. I walked in and figured they were sleeping quarters.

"This is where the contestants sleep. Or would, if they weren't out," The man said. I nodded. I needed rest, so I sat on my bed. As soon as the man left, I drifted off to sleep. I would have to interact with lots of other people, but I wouldn't get too close. I had to win this for the glory of Zion. Maybe if I won, we would have a chance to beat the machines. Maybe.

18 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Welcome Morpheus.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Morpheus! Well this should be interesting. If you have a problem with machines, you may want to not get too close to Gyrobo. Just FYI.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 2:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You're not going to flip out everytime you see a blender or ATM are you?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger TX said...

The machines will rise

Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Not if I have anything to say about! I hate droids!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

welcome Morph

Sunday, May 14, 2006 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

I know somone married to a cyborg. I'm just going to let you think of that for a while

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

Uuuh. Whats a robot?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Welcome Morpheus,

Dr.Polaris rules.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 8:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

The bananabread will rise.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Nice Sunglasses. How do you afford them being the captian of such a small ship. The only person I know wth a ship that small and crappy looking, but still had a lot of loot was a smuggler named Solo.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Hey! That ship may be small and tacky looking AOC but it's still the fastest thing in the Galexy!

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Welcome to the challenges, Morpheus.

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home