Sunday, May 07, 2006

In my defense

Ladies and Gents,

Only,once, did I try to kill Vegeta. The hot wings with the Czarnian spice was a prank, however, the crew here are always eating our food, so it serves him right. The gravity room I didn't touch, Professor X and Magdalena were trying to have some "alone time". For some reason, the powers that be, put my room next to Vegeta's.

Saiyans are like Kryptonians everything on them is super powered. So I am trying to get some sleep (After my assasination attempts) and all I hear is " YES Bulma...I'll take out the trash, No Bulma I should do the dishies". I sneak in to his room, about to stab him ...He springs up a starts say "Gee golly Daddy Warbucks...The sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow we'll have sun...". I start Having a fit. Vegeta wakes up and give me an Atomic Ki wedgie. Now, I don't care if you are cyborg or not, those things HURT.

So I'm running around, don't know were I am going (wink) and end up in Padme's room (wow,now you want to talk about "hotstuff"). She freaks and call Skywalker. He arrives in the moring and begins to chase me around with a lightsaber. After 2 miles running around, we both are out of breath. I tell him my side of the story and beef with Vegeta. He understands being "P.O.ed" at a guy, who takes a limb from you. I offer to buy him a drink. He says "No, I have to talk to Padme. Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trunks said...

Ok something's off on your story,. I mean dad makes me wash the dishes and take out the trash , And I don't live there anymore.

Monday, May 08, 2006 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

I dont know I think I heard that your Grandmother had him doing dishes

Monday, May 08, 2006 6:58:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

You won't get dental if OneStar takes over the universe. Well, you will at first. But then you'll be forgotten as he becomes accustomed to you.

Monday, May 08, 2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I don't really think anyone can blame you. After all, you are a henchman. What they do is to try and kill people. Fortunately they are always unsuccessful when it comes to title characters. It's your name, your job, your way of life. We won't hold it against you.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home