Saturday, May 06, 2006

Vegeta

Ladies and Gents,

Vegeta, I run into him right away. He seems to remember me. I, mouth off showing my "hand", telling him about my super strength. He laughs it off. I have a Flashback;


( I was a Grunt for the New Red Ribbon Army. Guarding a doomday weapon. When a short windbag walks up to me, now demands that I step away. I pull my piece and get off a shot, just one. It doesn't even graze him and I am a "deadeye". He turns blonde, appears on my left and wreaks on my arm......)


I tell myself that I'm ok, I don't know what this show is . I will show Vegeta. Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules

6 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Sorry disappoint you but there has never been one henchman in the history of super-villain henchmen who could possible qualify as a "deadeye." In my vast experience the various AIM, Hyrda, Cobra, etc. troopers tend to fire literally a bazillion shots and never manage to hit anything. Sort of like the A-Team.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:59:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

It is common knowledge that when training, all henchmen are crackshots.

But all superheroes emit a bullet/laser pathbending aura, subconsciously (except in the case of Batman) disarming all henchmen.

It's simple physics.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Emperor Freeza said...

You better win agaist that filthy saiyan, murdering Jedi, dirtyblood mutans, harridan goverment workers, moron of a time traveler, and that half-wit of a host! Because if you don't win, I will find you myself and finish the job!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 1:18:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hmm, I can just feel the love.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Ladies and Gents,

I indeed am a very good shot. What I heard about, those who went against The X-Men.Is that you use your telepathy to make everyone think that they are playing "laser tag".Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

There are certainly a mixed bag of people here.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home