Sunday, May 14, 2006

What a week

Ladies and Gents,

What a week for me, it blew. First, Vegeta caught me on a brownie "high" and hung me on a flag pole.

My "dark beast" Doughboy was brainwashed in to a mascot, that's not the worst of it. The little guy keeps trying to feed me biscuits from his body (eewww..).

Fred, will only come around me when I have beef jerky on me.

Operation punchout was a failed mission, now we found out that Jon was doodling and nothing else (he's a tard).

However, during the "mission" I got punched in the face and lost my left arm again (AARRggg). Vegeta didn't yell go when we were about to arm wrestle, he just flew at full speed (chump).

I had to spend a full day with nanobots working the repair job. It's times like this, when I don't feel human at all, but if I keep on whining like this people are going to mistake me for Cyclops.

So after my arm was fixed I did some training, my arm is good as new. I shot some artichokes, cause they remind me of "Veg Head". Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules

10 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Those ninjabots are all the same. They're only interested in propogating the ninjabot legacy via their probes.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

actually those were hudsons doodles

Monday, May 15, 2006 2:06:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Food that wants to be eaten? Creepy.

Monday, May 15, 2006 4:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Just keep on training, Henchman. You're one of us.

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home