Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What the ........

Ladies and Gents,

We are at the 3rd Challenge:

Oh my dear, what the M.O.D.O.K. is going on?

Jon tells us that it is an eating contest.With the master chef Starkey Al-Hvmmmmm, ok.

I don't mind eating, heck I love good food. Everybody gets to their tables;

Baked pickrat in plankton.............

"Uhmmm, mine is not baked.." I say.

"That's right." Screams out Hudson. "You get it in shake form."

"Is this about the bike." I ask

"Cause of you I couldn't get a happy.....ennnderr...Meal." He yells out.



Wow,I think ....I going to get Hudson, later.

I loosen up. Close my eyes. Hold my nose......and Gulp,gulp.

This isn't working, I am drinking the all the plankton sauce, but I have crunch the bones.

* Starts to chew like there is no tomorrow*

Oh, god. I did it.

Next up;

The chocolate asparagus in horseradish dressing....

I can't do this.

I don't care, I can't do this....

Then, in the corner of my eye. I see the good Professor, tricking Bone Grinder into eating his food.

That's it.

I summon a best that will eat anything....


It clears the Place out. Butterscotch filled cicadas gone. Mustard tea gone. I am home free. I send the thing back home... Dallas.

I feeling pretty good about myself, about to walk back to my room.

Then Hudson stops me, and says..."You've got to eat, the lower intestines of a Ronto......raw.



I slurp them up like noodles. thinking to myself. I am going to get you back Hudson...Hard. Dental for all.

Dr,Polaris rules.

12 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

It was Ronto intestines!!! I know you got the good stuff. You did save a little for me? didn't ya, buddy? Just a bite? *sulks away*

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hudson has a bucket full in his room.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Uhh... no thanks! I'll fell for the "I've got Ronto Intestines in my room" line from Hudson once, but never again. *shudders*

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

uck

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:59:00 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo dog, that was off the hook. The way you summoned that beast was off the hook. You're going somewhere, I can feel it.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:30:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You can summon slimey ghosts? Now that is a useful power.

We are definitely going to have to come up with something to get back at Hudson. Did you know I found a peep hole cut into one of the walls in Maggie's room? I just know it was him.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Hey, I am in charge of security and as such, I am tasked with the challenge of keeping all of the contestants secure.

And, uh, I didn't do it.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Interesting tactic. But I prefer intimidating the judges.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

If you can summon monsters why are you still a Henchman?

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear Jaina Solo,

I am a very good #2 man.When you a supervillian you have a bulls eye on your butt.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

You and Hudson seem to like teasing each other a lot. It is almost like you want him to pay attention to you. But let me tell you, seducing the assistant of the host of the show will get you no where. If that is your plan, I suggest you make a play for Legolas.

Friday, June 02, 2006 2:11:00 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

I'm not the assistant to the host. I'm the assistant host.

Friday, June 02, 2006 5:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home