Thursday, May 11, 2006

Why?

Ladies and Gents,

We got picked into teams on the (Dr. Polaris Express,) I hope that is what we will be called, is;

Captain Jean-luc Picard, good, I think he is a proven leader.

Yours truly, that works for me I am the best #2 in the "Henchmen" business.

Gaia, I hear that she is an "Omega" mutant, so she should be really powerful(cool) and I like her fox, he seems nice.

Magdelena, when I did a few jobs the Vatican, she supposed to be a myth, a real bad warrior.

Vegeta,....(spits out ex-lax beer) WHAT, why did I have to be stuck with "short round", AArrrrrr.... I can't stand Veg head, well maybe since we are on the same team I can show him up or kill him.

Morpheus, a good fighter, but another leader type, hhmmm.

Dental for all.



Dr.Polaris rules

10 Comments:

Blogger Gaia said...

*Munches on chocolate*

I motion we call ourselves "Team Vainqueur" which means conqueror in French.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear miss,

Not bad,not bad at all

Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:58:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Wait a minute, Henchman did jobs for the Vatican? That requires far too large a leap of my immagination. Then again, after reading the Da Vinci Code, I guess it's possible.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Dear sir,

There are some jobs too dirty for men of God.Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:39:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Hey Gaia I like I second it

Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Prof. X: you know what is unbelievable in the "Da Vinci Code". Not that JC might have had a baby, but that someone with R. Brown writing abilities could get a book published. That's the real mystery to me.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home