Thursday, June 15, 2006

Great, just great.

Ladies and Gents,

I woke up this morning to find tha Aayla had left Last Gladiator Standing. Two thoughts went through my head; I hope that I didn't come on too strong. Where do you get a drink this early.

I head to the nearest Bar, put down Hudson credit card and tell the Bartender don't stop til the card is empty.

As I drink away I hear;

"Hey Loser, who can't keep his girlfriend on the the same planet."



"Yeah, your a freaking loser from loser town."


Great, Igninokt and Err. Deadpool sidekicks.

I say "Listen kids,don't bug me."

Ignignokt starts "Hey Loser, we are not kids. We are Moonites."

Err follows with "Our God is Wolfen."

"I will say this once again you Atari rejects. Don't bug me. Aayla wasn't my girlfriend, I just wanted to know her better."

"Oh no you didn't just call us Atari rejects, did you loser."Ignignokt replies.

"Yeah, you better check yourself, loser." Err adds.

"Brak" I scream.

*Whoose, he comes flying in, running over Ignignokt and Err.*

"What is it boss." Brak asks.



"Oh nothing." I tell him. Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey! Don't taouch me!

Naa na na! Naa na na! Naa na na!

Hey! Don't touch me!

Thursday, June 15, 2006 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

That's too bad Here have a drink on me .

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A very good reply, Jon.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Next time just hit the reset button. That'll show them.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 2:22:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

awww poor Henchmen... you know you could compete against cyclops for warbird I hear Logan broke her heart


(women on the rebound are.... well we go temp blind and insane so you might have a chance ;))

Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:45:00 PM  
Blogger Ignignokt & Err said...

You shall pay for mocking us Hench Men. We shall destroy you with our mighty laser beam.

We shall make you wish you had never messed with us!

Err is correct. You are like skittles, pathetic earthman. You can't even get an appearance in Civil War while other pathetic characters like the Night Thrasher can. Its no wonder your girlfriend left.

You will grow old alone and steal kid's footballs. And no reset button does anything to us.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home