Friday, June 02, 2006

Is a dish best served cold

Ladies and Gents,

I can handle many things, many things.... But, Kung fu hamsters I hate.

Vegeta's father in law went all "Gyrobo" and tried to kill him with these little things. Well, the bad news is that the fuzzballs got bored and went after me.

I can pretty much take care of myself in any situation, however the buggers got in to my suit. then down my pants. I start to slap my; legs, thighs and .....nuts, I didn't just do that, did I....

As I reach for Aalya. Some song is playing and Hamsters are everywhere. They are in places, that Romans have never desired. I grabbed something I shouldn't of. She freaks, and calls me a perv.

I start running at top speed. They can't take it and flee.

Now, it is hunting time........





I got 'em good. I left one alive. I put him in Hudson room. It 's his problem now.

As for Vegeta; I used the souls of the Kung Fu Hamsters to summon these things. Looks are deceiving. They have destroyed countless worlds.



Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Remember, grasshopper....hamster not tasty!

Saturday, June 03, 2006 3:47:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

They look like Ewoks on LSD. Kill them all.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

lol poor hudson...

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

AAHHHGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

I have a class kong fu hamster, I'll show you a picture someday!

Saturday, June 03, 2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Aw lookit the cute widdle -- AAAAhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! Get it off me, man!

Saturday, June 03, 2006 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Don't get me started on the teletubbies. I know them... I know where they came from...

I saw it happen.

Never have I seen more blood and grape juice in my life...

Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home