Monday, June 26, 2006

Starbucker: Read 'em and weep.

Oh, wait... that's not a proper title for this post... I should name this something else...


"Starbucker: Who is the Last Comic Standing?" - no... that doesn't fit really, either... cause even if only one made me laugh, several would proceed on to the next round.


"Starbucker: Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Mo, catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollers make him pay, fifty credits every day. My mama told me to pick this entry right here." - no, that's not it either... I didn't use that method today.


uh...maybeee...


"Starbucker: These stretchy pants are too tight" Wait... that's for another day...


"Starbucker: lame guest judge with an idiot's sense of humor"


Yes! That's it! Ok.


Uh... how'm I gonna do this?... and how's Jon gonna dole out immunity and stuff, or whatever he's gonna do?... I mean, clearly more than one can make me laugh... heck... ALL of them have the potential to make me laugh... hmmm... I guess I'll just read 'em, and honestly laugh... or honestly not laugh, as the case may be... and let him deal with that. After all, that's what he makes the big bucks for, right?


Ok, let me begin by saying how much I really appreciate being here today. Thanks Jon. You've really assembled some fine contestants for this show and they've really made it a winner... uh, btw... did you not get the application I sent?... The one that I sent so I would to be able to participate in the LGS contest? It seems the big fat entry fee check I sent with my application got cashed... what's up with that?


Well, Jon, I tell ya what - nevermind that for now... we'll talk about that later. *cracks knuckles*


Contestants, I've really enjoyed watching your participation thus far - do keep up the good work. I know what kinda RL sacrifices must be made for something like this, and I commend you on your commitment. Heck, while I was in BB:Naboo, and Survivor: Tattoine, my farm went without a nut or bolt tightening for weeks at a time... I lost some serious income and my shrubs got waaaayyyy out of hand. But, I digress. I guess what I'm trying to say is - Keep up the good work. As mama used to say - "Don't let the fat lady hit you where the good Lord sings." Or something.


Anyhoo, without further ado (which, I guess is what this post has been up until now), please check the comments of your post. There you will find a comment link that I left. This comment link will lead you to a picture of my initial expression upon reading your post. Then, either later today... or possibly tommorrow, I will post again. But my next post will offer insight as to what I define as funny - and further insight and feedback for each of you individually as to why I did or didn't laugh, as the case may be.


Fuse the Spores!
Starbucker Out

7 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

I knew Macaulay Culkin would pull through for me.

Monday, June 26, 2006 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I am not sure, but methinks Gyrobo may have a slight lead on me in this round.

Monday, June 26, 2006 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

well is it me or is tinypic on the blitz

I cant upload... having slow forum problems because of it too

Monday, June 26, 2006 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger flu said...

tinypic seems to be sorta hit n' miss today.

try checking again laters.

Monday, June 26, 2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aww, I got a warm smile. How nice. Looks like Vegeta, Henchman and Aayla are in trouble. I think Gyrobo is going to be cruising to an easy victory here.

Monday, June 26, 2006 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I got a nice warm smile to Prof.

Monday, June 26, 2006 6:27:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I owe it all to the politics of personal destruction.

Monday, June 26, 2006 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home