Thursday, June 08, 2006

Why, for the love of Pete...

Ladies and Gents,

Jon took all of us to this room with a looking glass for this challenge:

"Howdy folks, for your next challenge......... sidekicks" he says.

We all are sighing and moaning like Prof.X and Magdalena at a nooner . The worst was that Jon said that the sidekicks had to choose us.

"What are you kidding us " A.O.C. asked.

"Nope" spat out Hudson.

Great, I couldn't deal with all of the whinning and step inside:

All a round me are me are; Monkey boys, cartoon critters and some kid in a Robin outfit picking his nose.

"Dear God, I will stop feeding the homeless to the homeless, if you get me through this...." I start to pray.

"Hi, I'm Brak and I'm wearing clean underwear."He sings.




"Gosh, Mr. you sure are yellow, I like that. I gonna be your sidekick." He bellows

"Great.....What is your name kid." I ask half heartedly

"I'm Brak and I'm wearing clean underwear." Again, he sings.

Why couldn't I get the nose picking Robin.

"So, Mr. what are we doing today.... Starting and marching band?"

*whoose*

He dissapears and comes back with this "getup".



Well at least he is fast. That is a good thing.

I figure I can kill two birds with one stone.

"Come here, kid" I order.

"Gee, I am not a kid. I'm Brak and I'm wearing clean underwear." He yells.

"Ok, ok I get it kid...I mean Brak" I respond.

I give him the plan. I have him sneak into; Aayla Secura room to take Boots litterbox. Then into the Last Gladiator Standing kitchen. We mix in the kitty litter into the oatmeal.

When lunch time comes. I make sure that the oatmeal is the special of the day. Of course the first two, who come in for meal time is Vegeta and Erifia Apoc with their wards. They order the oatmeal, Yes!

"Hey, Mr. are you sure, that your friends want to eat the food we made for them." He questions.

"Shut up kid." I bark.

Vegeta hears me and passes his food to his sidekick.

Erifia, is not so lucky.

As I jump up and down with joy.




Brak, returns with a hat and goes "We did it, we saved Christmas."

I say "No, Brak Christmas came early. Dental for all."



Dr.Polaris rules.

10 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I looked up your definition of 'nooner' and let me just say for the record - there's nothing 'brief' about it.

Friday, June 09, 2006 4:59:00 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Haw haw, stupid sidekick.

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:36:00 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

What do you have against Erifia?

Friday, June 09, 2006 5:57:00 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Nothing, I am just trying to get on Aalya's good side.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

Friday, June 09, 2006 6:09:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Boy am I glad that as host of the show, I get my meals catered to me in my trailer.

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:05:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That's not such a sweet deal if Starkey Al-Hvmmmmm is cooking the food.

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

grabs Henchman by his helmet... you just dont worry about our noon randevous

Friday, June 09, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Anyone else notice the oatmeal was a little crunchy today? is that how tehy make it on Hacknor?

Monday, June 12, 2006 1:21:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Brak? Alive? But... the quicksand...

Monday, June 12, 2006 8:43:00 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

pedestrian

Next!

Friday, June 16, 2006 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home