Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Breaking Up The Party.

Ladies and Gents,

Jon's new task for us to clean up the place...

I am going to get you for this Jon. I don't mean stealing all of your BLT's.

Well I got the basic humanoid part of the Horizon Amphitheater.



This won't be so bad. I start picking up. It's kind of nice. I am sure nothing bad could happen with this.

Then right on cue. I hear two (I think) guys arguing.



"You are a mockery of a warrior race." D'Argo Shouts out.



"Surely, You are not making light of a Klingon?" Worf asks.

"qaStaH nug?" I ask.

"This...'wannabie' has insulted me." Worf informs me.

"Only after you cut in front of me, while I was in line for the bathroom." D'Argo whines.

" I thought you were a holding the door...for real warriors." Worf tells him.

D'Argo responds with "Hab SoSlI 'Quch!"

Oh boy...He didn't just say that.

"You will pay for such a thing." Growls Worf.

Worf cracks the guy in the mouth. They start yelling and fighting each other.

"Sujatlh'e' yImev, cut it out!" I scream at the top of my lungs. As I break them up.

"tlhIngan maH!" a group bellows.




"I see my friends are by my side, prepare to pay for insulting a Klingon warrior." Worf yaps out.



"Foolish Klingon. I have friends too." D'Argo shrieks.

"Heqhlu'meH QaQ jajvam" The Klingons vociferate.

Next, they start shooting and blowing up the place.

"Wait, what are you doing? I have to clean up the Area." I freak out.

Later after the firefight, the two groups go out for drinks.

Leaving me with this...



Well, I have to get back to work. Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

To find out what was said click here.

15 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

"Vociferate"? You made that word up.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Look it up.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 9:49:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I have never Vociferated in my life. But If my date goes well ...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You do know about protection, right Tak? I mean I realize it's a long shot that it will matter but still, better safe than sorry.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

LH 432, its a pity the other Gladiator's literacy is so low, isn't it.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Oh, my! The poor Luxans!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Vociferate is a perfectly crommunlant word.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Florence: and how is this "literacy" thing supposed to help me in my daily life. Al it leads to is thinking for yourself, which Fox news has told me is just a bad idea.

Jon: Now that is a made up word or my dictionary is really out of date.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What's this? Teach yourself Klingon?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Picard: I picked up a few phases.

Florence: Yes it is.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

Army of (Cl)one, check for crommunlent in your Simpson's dictionary.

Embiggening your language skills could give you a split second advantage when you throw your enemy an insult they have to click to another page to translate.

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:07:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

This is scarcely applicable. I have rarely heard words used by such incompatant ignoramisus such as thine-selves. Remove your epedermuses at this very intreval in time, else I shall operate and remove your worthless flesh myself.

I think I said, "Good job Redcoat, Just blow up the freaken stadium." But I'm not sure. It might have been the babblefish talking.

*hour later with plenty of dictionary using*

Ouch, sorry guys. It defiantly was the babblefish, I've never heard of an epedermus in my life.

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Believe it or not, I wrote this really long speech using big and rarely used words, insulting you guys for using big words (I blamed the babblefish) but blogger blew it up. So... Yeah...

Then I poked fun at myself for using the big words... So here's my comment.

"Way to go redcoat, now look at the mess I have to clean up in my section!"

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Wow! Blogger didn't eat it... Look it appeared!

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

I think you proved my point nicely, Erifia:)

Friday, July 28, 2006 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home