Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hanging out with Tak

Ladies and Gents,

Since both AOC and my subplots are now down the drain. I thought it would be cool if we hung out.

So look out laides; The Henchman and Tak out on the town.

As we hit the bars around Hacknor, AOC tells me he is on a budget. I tell him "No worries dude, I got this...In reality, Hudson has it. I am still using his credit card. Haw haw. "

When we walk in, we see these two hot chicks.



"Wow...You guys are so cool...A robot and a beekeeper.." They say while still holding each other.

"Uhmm...No, I'm the Henchman and this Tak, also known as AOC. We are the stars of Last Gladiator Standing...The hit reality show..." I reply.

"Sorry we don't hang with losers...You know that no one watches that thing right..." They claim as they walk away.

Wow, harsh I think to myself. We get our drinks and look around.

Suddenly, This girl that seems just like Tak's type comes straight at us...



"Bathroom...Where's the bathroom...?" She asks then runs off.

Ok....

Then we hear " Hey you two..."



We turn and this woman goes on a tear.

"You tell that minute man Vegeta, Next time he's with a real woman at least make her breakfeast." After that she storms off.

"Maybe this was a mistake."AOC announces.

"Yeah, Maybe..." I answer back.

We begin to walk out.

"Excuse me are you Tak...?"



"Because I'm your biggest fan."

I leave them alone. Making my way into the street.

I try to hail a hover cab. This night was a total bust.

I catch "Yo beeboy..."

"It is Henchman..." I yell. "Get it right."



"Maybe I will...In the moring." She informs me.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

That wasn't a fan, it was a stalker. Kept following me around all night telling me she was my "destiny". It was a little spooky, especially since she kept calling me TK 421.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 3:18:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I was just thinking the same thing, Tak. That chick has 'Stalker' written all over her. Hopefully she doesn't know about Henchman's weakness - adamantium claws.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Ha ha, Very funny Professor. That fur ball is going to get it next time we meet.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

Saturday, July 08, 2006 9:23:00 PM  
Blogger Bulma said...

Minute Man? Yamcha must be pretending to be Vegeta again.

Sunday, July 09, 2006 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home