Thursday, July 13, 2006

The other me is what...

Ladies and Gents,

Jon once again lead us to the "dreaded one way mirror room". I hate that place. Nothing good ever comes from there.

We find out it is a dimensional portal to a mirror universe. Two things can't happen;

1. We can not team up with our counter part to take over "our" own universe.

2. Our counter part can not come to our side.

Hhmm...

Well Jon didn't say we couldn't team up with our other and take over their universe...Excellent...
Ok, I ready to go.

After going through I yak.

This was one of the worst trips I ever had. (The worst is when I flew Tower Air to the Local 432's convention in L.A.)

I scan my surroundings...

I figure if I am a supervillain henchman in this reality. The other me is a world famous superhero.Right...

"Guy Abrams..." I hear.



"I am your counter, Dude Benji.Follow me." He tells me.

"No way. you're a bum, and old. "

"I am a servant of the Lord." He says with a bow."And while I have had a hard life and it has aged me. I feel truly blessed."

"So you are a priests..." I inquire.

"No my brother, I am a monk."

"Great at least you must live well." I ask

"No. material possessions are sinful. This is where I live."



"OMG. It's a $#!T hole." I yell.

"Maybe but my work fills my heart."

"Ok. what is that?" I question.

"I care for the orphans."



"Why..."

"Because I was inspired by the Patron Saint Vegeta." he praises.




I destroy the planet. Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Ouch! Living the the service of the Veg Head. That has got to be a bad deal all the way around. You did the right thing.

Drinks in the bar later on me.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

This is indeed a disturbing parallel universe.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aha ha ha ha!!

Patron Saint Vegeta! Now that is funny!

Friday, July 14, 2006 8:12:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Instead of conjuring horrific demons, does he conjure delicious Nutter Butters, 'cuz I could go for one right now.

Friday, July 14, 2006 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home