Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I am Henchwomyn. Hear me...

Ladies and Gents,

Jon will pay...


Before I could tell him about my Gamma/Kryptonite powercell. He lets loose " experimental ray"

That changes our gender.

I go from this



To



This.

I am going to make him pay. I thought I would look like a double "D" bad girl to a 20"inch waist. Not this.

Anyway, after hiding in my room. I choose to suck it up.

I walk around the LGS compound I meet up with Tak and all he do is talk about is my butt and how good it looks.

Well, it does look good, but what about my hair. I worked really hard on it.

Later in the day some jerk grabbed my backside.

I put him through a wall. Literally.



Maybe he learned something. Jerk.

Hudson, after that leaves me alone.

As I walk here and there, I see that Hacknor has a lot of natural beauty.

One day later.Word gets sent. Now every man in the planet keeps his hands at his side.

However, no one tells me I'm pretty.

Later in the week. I meet this blue Twi'lek male in a red shirt at a bar. We start pounding beers...

Gee. he's kind of cute.

Ha, ha that was funny...

As time passed, I thought he was really nice and funny.

Mmmm.... more beer.

I think he told me was a Jedi or something...

pff.. I told told him. I knew Jedi's...

So he showed me a trick. It was so cool.



I went back to his place.

Strange, he lives in the LGS barricks too...

Ugh. I woke the next moring. In a room full of empty cheetos bags and beer cans.

I rush out before the guy could wake.

I spend the rest of the week in the shower.

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

22 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I deny! I Deny! I don't remember that!

Even as a dude, I have better tastes, I try for someone whose more my size not triple!

No! No!

I Deny!!!!!!

I need use a clone memory searcher...

I deny! I refuse! I refuse!

(I don't remember)

Darn! What the frell?!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

I was going to vote for erifia but now.

Oh henchwoman forgive me I didn't think you were going to bring on the GOLD but you did.

Forgive me.

Koma

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger D'ice said...

Hey Henchman (or is it still Henchwomyn??)

Quite hitting on my woman!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

My hero...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey, she/he hit on me. Oh god I going to get Jon for this.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger D'ice said...

*pulls out blaster and sits down to clean it*

You better start telling the truth, Henchwhatever!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Protect that woman, D'ice!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

First in Henchman defence, He does have a great butt this week.

Second: Male Erifia dranks so much beer she/he couldn't remember if he/she did anything

Third: D'ice, so the gal you liked became a man and became a himbo. get over it.

and fourth: did I mention how great Henchwoman butt was?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:49:00 AM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

*covers eyes* Himbo? Oh, no you didn't! LOL!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:11:00 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Bwhahhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

lol

maybe it was d'ice hench LOL

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Wait, so does this agian mean the I was the only one not "gettin any" this week. Why, oh why it is it only the the clone who has this problem?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I thought that ray was suppose to change our genders? Didn't it work on you Henchman? To tell the truth I don't really see much of a difference.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Burn!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sure there's a difference, Professor, the male Henchman is more feminine.

I'm joost keeeding!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Henchwomyn....shower...very interesting.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:17:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

D'lice: Back off, She/ he took advantage of me.

Prof: You just made cause you hit on me, and I didn't like it.

Jon: No matter what.You will pay.

Erifia: Thanks, I see that how you treat someone you sleep with, thanks.

Jean-luc: Stop you are making me blush.

Dental for all.


Dr.Polaris rules.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Oh, snap!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I bet Koma would have voted for me if I was Magneto.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:15:00 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

LOL. You looked great as womyn, Henchman. Yellow is your colour :D

Friday, August 11, 2006 3:50:00 AM  
Blogger CrazyEwok said...

Hahahah Clone i even got some mwahahaha,henchwoman with some hair i would ask you to marry me.

Friday, August 11, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

*backs away slowly*

Friday, August 11, 2006 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home