Thursday, August 17, 2006

Looking Out For A Friend part II

Ladies and Gents,

Where we left off ; The Thunderdome freaks wanted to hurt Tak.

I will not allow that to happen. I went Jon and made him let me take them all on.

--------------------------------------------------------

I enter.

They charge...

The first one to get it, is the Giant Gonzalez. I catch him with a leg sweep, because the bigger they are...But before he falls, I hit him with a flying uppercut. As he's in the air, I jump 20 feet, catch him. We flip spin with his head, landing deep into the ground.

They back off for a minute.

BattleKat and The Shockmaster try a double team up.

Ha.

I become a blur, grabbing Shockmaster's arm. I break it at the elbow. He bends over in pain, I lock up just under his hips and toss him to BattleKat.

Some "no name" goes for a sucker punch from behind, After ducking, I elbow in the baby box.

They retreat to 10 ft away from me.

All of a sudden I hear " He just one man. If you follow my orders, I will tell you how to defeat him."



















Bane enters. " I was the one planning to destroy the one called AOC."

Great, so now the number is back up to 19 "Goofy Little Bastards" I have to put in place.

Fine.

The group huddles around Bane.

Then all at once they fly after me.

BattleKat is up again, He goes for a tackle, around my lower back.

I turn and knee him in the face. I love hearing that crunch.

OW.

Something hits me. Now my back feels wet.

That damn Kwang the Ninja is using weapons.

Wait. All of them have weapons now.

I pull the "Ninja star" out of my back. I smile.

I hit super speed. Dislocating limbs and breaking bones.

Now I am having fun.

Whirling roundhouses, spinning backhands, flying sidekicks and a great right hook are my weapons.

Max Moon is curled in a ball, holding his knee. I.R.S., I broke about four of his ribs. Kwang the Ninja is all that's left between me and Bane.

I shut down my powers. Kwang flips toward me. I give him a "Bothan special" and punch him in the throat.

It starts to rain.




Bane pumps up the Venom "This is a new mix, to make me even stronger."

" I don't care."

Lighting cracks the sky.

We storm towards each other.

Bane tries to get a grip, I twist his wrist to the outside. I follow with a clothesline.

I let him get up.

"Very good. You know how to fight." He say as he pumps more venom into his system.

He grows.

It doesn't help.

I hit Bane with everything; Punches, kicks, open hand, closed fists, elbows,knees and the ground.

As I clutch his neck. I beat his face to a purple mess. To hell with Jon's rules. I am going to kill him.

Jon sees my intent and stuns me with a full blast.

Bane asks " Why ?"






















I stumble back " He's my friend."

Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That is really quite touching. You know, in a guy kind of way.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Awww, Henchy has a thing for Tak.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

All I can say is Ouch! dang Henchman, you put the beat down on those GLBs. Are there any left for me? And again, whay would they do that?

Well, I guess I have to hit the rihg to find out.

Thanks again, and I owe you a full night of drinks ... on Hudson's credit card.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Only Bane isn't a bad wrestling gimmick. How'd he get into the mix?

Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:11:00 PM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

I don't know Jon. Tak will have to find out.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:24:00 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

Wow! out of nowhere came a personal grudge match, very impressive. Humour and passion rolled into one. Though I would have liked to have seen some more bad gimmick smack down.

Friday, August 18, 2006 5:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

An excellentr tussle!

Friday, August 18, 2006 12:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home