Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Looking Out For A Friend

Ladies and Gents,

While walking to the "Thunderdome Of Bad Wrestling Gimmicks"

I hear I.R.S.



Talking to the other other "would be's"

"Listen, if we take out that Stormtropper, we could really make a name for oursevles."

Giant Gonzalez and The Shockmaster agree to it.

G.G.: " We are going to break his legs. "

S.M.: " Then one one will take us a jokes anymore."

I was going to put those guys in their place...

But, I had a better idea.

Tak, was the only person who tried to be my friend here.

I will not let him get hurt.

I go to Jon.

Henchman :" Jon, can I use my powers ?"

Jon : "Yes, but you can't kill anyone."

Henchman : "Ok, give me everyone."

Jon.:" What ?"

H.M.: "Just do it."

An hour later there are 20 rejects in the ring.

I will take these guys down.

Hard.

I enter.

They charge...

5 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

GO HENCHY
GO HENCHY
GO HENCHY
GO GO GO GO

HENCHY, HENCHY
HES OUR MAN
IF HE CANT DO IT

WELL IT'S JUST NOT WORTH DOING

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

wow! first you give AOC money now you're taking on the whole banjo of bad gimick wrestlers for his mate (who happens to be his competion). That's so sweet? or is it a cunning plan to make himself a hero by appearing to help a 'friend' while in turn making it look like Tak can't hold his biscuit in the ring?

...waiting for part II.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:06:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Ooh, I love cliff-hangers.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

We're all in the ringside seats....

Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Why are they all gunning for me? WTF

Waht in the world could I have done to make all those Gladiators so angry?

Well what ever it was, I am happy not to get my armor pounded flat.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home