Saturday, May 06, 2006

AOC: So What Are the Rules....

I am reporting for duty on Last Gladiator Standing. I not a fancy guy with super power or some great hero. I just a simple clone doing a honest days work.

I came on this show to prove that sometime against all odd the little guy (please, no “aren’t you short for a stormtrooper” jokes) can complete and yes, sometime win. I just want to support and promote peace and justice throughout the Republic and the best way I can do that is by kicking all ya all @ssess over the next several months.

And I am not telling any one what I packed. *hides lil clone rubber ducky*

Oh, can some one send a clone some rules or something. Some of don’t have cable for the Holonet and have never seen a LGS show before.

And am I officially on the show? I just talked a lot of smack if I’m not :-).

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think we just do what we are told and kill each other.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 4:22:00 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

I'm pretty good at that killing But i was told we would not be doing that

Saturday, May 06, 2006 5:08:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

I hope there wont be any killing I wont kill an innocent... besides I am hoping to spend sometime relaxing

Saturday, May 06, 2006 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Best of luck, AOC. :)

Saturday, May 06, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I guess the intergalactic gladiating federation will explain the rules eventually. Until then, we must forage for food! Forage, I say!

Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home