Saturday, May 06, 2006

Interesting.

I land on the planet where this contest is being held. first thing I meet is a baggage handler. " Can I take your bag sir?" he asks in courteous tone. " I am not sure that is a good idea ." I start to say before he tires to pick up a bag.

He keeps trying he is nothing if not persistent. Finally he starts to drag it along. " I can carry my own bags. " I say. " No sir you are a contestant It's the vip treatment all the way. "

I suppose that means I have to wait three hours in the space port while he drags bags that are too heavy for him. Finally he puts them all in the transport and I am taken to an area where the competiion is being held.


I look at the Barracks we are supposed to stay at, not bad I have lived in worse. I meet some of the other contestants while choosing a room. Captain Picard I met during the Amazing Mutant Race. I can see It going to be another interesting competion.

I run into a henchman that looks vaguely familiar. Then I remember I busted his arm, a few years back. He says because of me he is now a cyborg. Then he brags about how he can now press 50 tons.

I smirk at him " Maybe if you take your vitamins and drink your milk you can lift 100 tons when you grow up." His response to that was strange " Dr Polaris Rules!" I am not well versed on my super villains I just fight them when I run into them, But is Dr. Polaris not the man who had a split personality?

If I heard right he spent a day beating himself up and saying some woman who no one else could see was chasing him. If that is the same person he is only fit to rule a padded cell.

The others I met where completely unfamiliar , a robot who said there was some evil plan against all organics. A blue jedi woman who did not look happy to be here. And A Clone Trooper who trashed talked everyone.

I decided to see if there was a proper training facility . I was surprised to find one with a Gravity Room. Nice to know my muscles will not atrophy on this trip. I also saw some people I know there.

" Magdelena and Professor X. Are you in this competion as well?"

" The Cardinals thought it would be good pr if I participated." said Magdelena.

" I didn't read the contract ." Said Xavier sheepishly.

Magdelena looks at me " So, was this Bulma's idea? To get some new business for Capsule Corp?"

" No. I was invited and now I am here."

She seemed surprised that someone actually volunteered. But If this is anything like the Boudakai, or Amazing Mutant Race. I believe I will enjoy myself for the duration of my stay. I look at around at everyone.




"As they say on Earth let the games begin."

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm glad your here Vegeta but it's too bad Wolverine couldn't make it. It's really getting time for you two to have a cage match.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Welcome Vegeta

Saturday, May 06, 2006 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Welcome Veg! nice hair.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

There IS an evil plot afoot against all organics! And only the good robot/clown hybrids, combined with the industrial might of the Roboshrub, are capable of staving off the invasion!

Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hm Wplverine in a cage match maybe we can arrange that,


Thanks Magdelena

Aoc Thank you nice Helmet

Gyrobo Good luck with that.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 3:09:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Blue... *Giggle*... blue... You must have me confused with Aayla Secura... *Clenches fists softly and releases* I'm not blue *With a fake smile on face* I'm indigo...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Since I've met neither one of you before, How can I confuse you? I'm sorry I don not know my shades of blue

( Senses agression and smirks.)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home