Saturday, May 27, 2006

Drink Me...

Okay so I called Vampi and asked her to send me a few of Wolfgang's potions
her father believing he is an inventor brews these crazy potions that have some unusual side effects.

Once the potions had arrived, courtesy of Son Goku. Now it was time for me to get rid of Hudson.

So I found a bottle of Cognac and slipped in the potion and put a tag that read Drink me!
I put it next to Hudson's clipboard and helmet...


Then I snuck off...

I caught Charles attention and signaled him to go upstairs...
I went to his room and lit the candels content that we wouldnt be disturbed...

Soon Charles came and we put on some music and began to kiss...

"A drink my dear?" Charles asked

He handed me a glass and then raised his, "To the finishing the second challenge." he smiled..

We too a sip and then I smiled, "and too not being disturbed by Hudson."

Charles chuckled, "Well he isnt that bad... I mean he has taste, Of course I hope he doesnt miss his bottle of Cognac."

I began to choke as I saw Charles starting to change....



"Please tell, "I felt strange, "that you didnt, "My voice started to change," take the bottle marked drink me."




I guess he did....

5 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hey! Why has my voice got all high-pitchy?! I sound like I just inhaled an entire helium balloon!!

And I have the strangest urge to play Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots!

Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

looks like you made a little mistake.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Ha! So Kakarot or Logan isn't the only ones to be victimised by the potions.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 3:27:00 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Ha ha ha. I've got more brains in my little finger thatn you have in your entire body.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 6:15:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

How do I set a laser printer to stun?

Sunday, May 28, 2006 8:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home