Tuesday, May 23, 2006

No force, No problem, its all about luck.

The hover cycle, looked very much like a child's tricycle. I don't know if I was the only one with it, but I certainly wasn't going to stand for it. I had other plans.



"Computer, I want a Froggysuit."

"It is done, Jedi Apoc."

I examined the map for a moment as the Froggysuit was taken from where ever it was, and arrived in front of me. Quite a trip we would have. Jon did say no powers, but did he say no Lightsabers? I think not.

In a flash there was a froggy suit. I first had to kick the guy who was using it out, he was complaining in a weird accent. I put it on with pride.



I took a few brave steps outside. I expected the laughter. Especially from Aayla.

"Laugh it up..." I mumbled some choice words under my breath.

I waited for the okay, and I jumped into the water. Needless to say I would be a bit slower than everyone else.

But In the end, I knew the Froggysuit would be the best choice. I arrived at the Coral Reef of Madness. I knew something fish related and bad would have to happen.



"Its a the cheep cheeps!" I screamed. I leapt out of the water and into the air to avoid one, and I extended my lightsaber.

I threw it out, and used it like a hammer to beat any of the Cheep cheeps coming at me.

I swam across the lagoon as quickly as I possibly could. Up next was the Fire Island Omega and the Lagoon of Danger. I arrived at the Island and Lava was pouring down into the ocean, and it began to boil. I leapt into the air, and felt like my legs would be served in a resturaunt or something similar.

That's when I saw why it was called the Lagoon of Danger. Contained therein, was a krakken.



I didn't know how to procede, I was just in a froggysuit. I didn't have high ground, all I had was a slippery wet experior and a weapon that can cut... Yeah... Nevermind then. I knew how to procede. I extended both lightsabers, and in a whirling, froggy leap, and spin, I cut into the beast sending sushi flying everywhere.

I swam as fast and hard as I could to make it to the gulf of gorgons, I was losing, I had to be. What anyone flew by, I had to stop and face. Once there, I saw the most horrible thing I could even imagine, it was so horrifying, I was scared I had already turned to stone when I saw it.



I swam, and I swam. As quickly as I could to get away from that miserable thing.

I stopped, and I arrived at Fire Island V. I took off the froggysuit, revealing my regular clothes. I strapped the suit to my back, and I ran. I didn't jump, but I ran, The cliffs were long and as I walked there were these kids throwing stones at me.

It took me some time, much more time than I thought it should have, but without force running, well, what can be expected.

I arrived on the otherside, and quickly put on the suit, then I swam to the next island, there was a waterslide, and I belly slid down the entire thing. I will have to say, it was one of the most fun things I had done for some time.

When I arrived at the bottom, this is what I saw...



"Aren't you Garth and Hub?"

"Yes, who are you, some city girl?"

"You can say that, you guys are amazing, you're a couple of my hereos."

"Good... I think, why don't you just get along, and let a couple old men to rot."

"Yes sir."

As I was hopping away, they looked at each other, and said, "There's something not quite right about that girl."

"Yeah, she was dressed up like a frog."

"I meant the three lekkus... But I guess that's true too."

I leapt into the next ocean, and swam as fast as my little froggy legs could take me.

When I arrived at Fire Island 12, I took off the froggy suit again, It took me several seconds, it was elastic and easy to slip on and off, thank the force.

There were large lava pools, and I leapt from rock to rock, and it was getting hot. Then I arrived at a large observatory.

I sighed. "What next?" I questioned no-one.

I ran into the observatory. It felt creepy. I heard a woman scream, and I saw her... She was a spirit...



I looked at her, and I wanted to help her, but there would be plenty of time for that later.

She pointed and I followed, I arrived on the otherside of the observatory, and quickly put on the froggysuit. I swam towards the last island. When I arrived, I remembered the last bit, the part that I always ignore. The part that needless to say has gotten me in trouble so many times before.

I was supposed to cross the finish line with the cycle. Even if it took me forever to do it the other way... I hit myself on the forhead. I was out for sure now...

Then the froggysuit came for me once again. A remote control dropped from it, and I hit the button. When I did, nothing happened. I looked at the ocean, I was toast... *Sigh* It was a good run, Erifia.

Then I saw this...



Coming at me, flying on the waves. I leapt on and crossed the finish line... I screamed for Joy. What luck, it certainly wouldn't get me very much further...

If you'll excuse me, I need to go find out what I placed, (I think its last)

Hugs and Froggysuit Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

Ps. *Puppy dog pout* Please judges, I love you, I do, honestly...

10 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Boy some people think all they have to do is bat their eyes and... Sorry, as I was saying some... Get you a glass of cold ice tea, sure i guess...since you asked all nice (wow she does have a great smile... Ok here you tea... no no problem I was happy to help, that just the way I am helpful you know (someone please stop me from babbleing) So I'll see you later at the bar for drinks... yes with everyone i know *did i just point my finger and make a click ckick noise, someone put me out of my everloving misery*

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Interesting approach, few women would have willing sported an outfit that made them look green, fat and short.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You ran and swam all the wave? Your acrobatics and athletics must have gone up 10 points each!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Yes, but unfourtanatly my Long Blade did not :(. And I had absolutely no chance to use my Alteration!

(Professor X, you have just taken the spot as my Everyday Hero.)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:21:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

glares at erifia.... clears throat...


and then smiles as she pulls charles to her... Nicely done on the challenge dear

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Henchmen: thanks, I needed that.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:12:00 AM  
Blogger Trunks said...

Good work But I think the " no powers thing was just flight and teelportion etc. Not energy blasts and the like.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:50:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'll have to go and order another hoverbike

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:50:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Maggie, Jackie Chan Hero, not Knight is Shining Armor hero.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Um okay :)

Keeps Charles close

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home