Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Bike Race with a little bit of everything

I jumped on my bike and went north to something called the Coral Reef of Madness. While riding my bike there I was nearly eaten by piranhas, electric by the flounder that got near my bike, and set on fire by the dragon eels.
Once I reached that island I noticed that I had a piranha still biting my tchun or left head tail. I tried to grab hold of the fish and started pulling on the fish to see if it would let go of my tchun. The piranha just won't let go, so I decided continue the race with this piranha still attached to my tchun.
As I got past the Coral Reef, I continued going north to the Fire Island. I slowed down my bike as I got to Fire Island wondering what would await me here when I started hearing singing. The first mistake I made was stopping my bike, my second was looking for a source of singing that I was hearing.
Once I sound the source of the singing, it wasn't long before this thing had me singing along. It nearly had me until it sang I love you. When I remembered that I was a Jedi and in a race.
I backed away for the beast as it tried to hug me. I ran back to my bike and gunned it west towards Gulf of Gorgons.
When I approached what looked like canyons, and quickly noticed that there was some sort of life forms on either side of the canyon holding what looked like candles.
I flew in slowly, as I watched these being closely wondering what they where going to do to me for way up there? It wasn't long before they started to sing and swaying.
I watched as one by one they stop singing and throw that looked like a candle towards me. "Force!" I yelled as one of those so called candle landed in the water causing the water to explosion in my face. I gunned my bike and got out of the canyons.
I thought to myself a little wet but still alive.
I slowed my bike down and noticed that my next challenge was to the south on Fire Island V2.

Once there I noticed this thing that stood 200 feet in the air called the Deadly Water Slide o' Fun. Well this is where the map said my next challenge is I thought to myself as I got of my bike and ran up the fight of stairs to the top of the water park slide.
I got to the top and noticed that the way down was litter with elderly for the Old Gladiator's Home that was located right next door. I waited my turn and when I got to the top, I tried not to look down as I jumped in the rushing water that help push me back down the slide.I slide down the slide to the tank below and swan to one of the sides and started climbing out of the pool.
I noticed climbing out that I had reached the Old Gladiator's Home and I wasn't surprised by a the walkers and wheelchair that was in my way.
As I slowly made my way past all of walkers and wheelchairs that where littering the pool side. I realized that I still had a long walk through the home to make as well.
Once I made it past the walkers and wheelchairs I saw a door, I walked up to it and entered in to the Old Gladiator's Home. I looked around and noticed that the door that I took lead me right into one of the wings of the home.
Force these people really could use some color I thought to myself as I slowly walked down the hall towards what looked like a main room.
I peaked in and noticed that there was only one person in the room. Maybe this won't be so bad I thought as I slowly entered the room.
"Nurse, nurse is it time for my bath yet?" This guy called out from across the room.
I looked at him and slowly said "My sorry but I don't work here." And ran for the door, not taking a second chance to look back.
I got to my bike, and pulled out the map and looked it over. I made a mental note that I need to go south to Haunted Observatory of Mystery. I started my bike and I asked myself what could be worse then the challenges that I've already faced?
I arrived at Haunted Observatory of Mystery, I thought I was prepared for anything this place would throw my way.
I rode my bike in slowing down wondering what this place had in store for me. When I noticed out of the corner of my eye a thousands of Daleks! "Oh, no not again!?" I yelled as the closest Dalek. Just as the one of the Dalek started to fire at me I flooded my bike and got through the maze of Daleks without the use of the force or the use of my lightsaber.
I turned my bike east and rode it towards the landing strip.
As I landed and got off my bike I said "Well, that was easy!" to Boots. Then I noticed that piranha still attached to my tchun.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Not a nother Zombie Barney! I guess I'll have to kill that one too I guess.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:08:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I can't figure what harder to kill off Dalek, Barney or a Hudson pick up line.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:32:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's tough with a piranha on your tchun.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:37:00 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Here, let me spray it with my Colonial Marine anti-piranha spray.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You passed up the chance to give a creepy old guy a sponge bath? I think there was an extra 50 points for that.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think I was kicked in one of my tchuns once. Couldn't ride a B.A.R.C speeder for a week.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

...

Just wanted you to know I'm still Alive. And Plotting some sort of Revenge Aayla.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Aayla, dear, I have a pressie for you. It's a Thesaurus, please use it.

I noticed that you used the word noticed at least 10 times. That's a noticeable amount.

Happy to see that you finished the race intact

Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:16:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

good show

dang barney they are like lice

Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home