Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shhhhh, be very very quiet...

We all gathered together laughing and enjoying drinks...

We hid in the dark... Waiting... "Shhh here he comes..."

Jon was grumpy, "What is the lights doing out?"

He turned on the light and everyone jumped out...


SURPRISE!!!!

AOC and Vegeta started to sing the birthday song on thier guitars:
and we all sang along:
You say it's your birthday It's my birthday too--yeah They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you. Yes we're going to a party party Yes we're going to a party party Yes we're going to a party party. I would like you to dance--Birthday Take a cha-cha-cha-chance-Birthday I would like you to dance--Birthday Dance You say it's your birthday Well it's my birthday too--yeah You say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you.
Dex who was catering brought out the cake....


We gave Jon a card... Hudson was suppose to have one custom made we all chipped in...

"It was suppose to be something sweet!" Gaia snapped

"What is wrong" the Captian asked

"Seems Hudson got the card wrong," Vegeta said

"No I didnt... trust the H man... Jon will love it..." Hudson said with a grin

We presented the card to jon...


The gifts were set on a table



We had party hats and party favors...


Jon began opening each one...



from Proffessor Charles Xavier and











Maggie...










Since we heard he sometimes fights space vampires we got him a set of enchanted cross one is suppose to work on Monkey boys too but I am not sure...




from Padmé













Jon got some new cloths





from Private Hudson














Hudson stopping Jon, "Dnt open that here, um open it later in private man..."



From Vegeta and Bulma













Jon got a Capsule Corp Mp3 player



from gyro-robot













Well I am not sure what that was Jon got



from Simon












Jon got a book: How to be a good Game show Host because you suck...
We all kind of glared at Simon



From Captian Picard












Jon got a special upgrade for his wrist com

From Gaia and









fred the fox













Jon got a gift certificate.

Fred fox smiled, "He its hard to shop for you Jon."





From Deadpool







Jon got... oh my... is that Bea arthur in a girlie magazine?













From the Henchmen










Jon got... yup you guessed it ... a certificate for a dental cleaning





from AOC (what with the pink uniform?)









Jon got a Wiffle ball bat with his name on it


from AAyla













Jon got cookies


"No WAY! that is what I got him, you stole my idea!" Erifia shouted



From Erifia












More cookies...





From Legolas









Jon got eleven bread and some tobacco





And we are not sure who got him this....




Well Jon


have a good day...


21 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

I could use a cleaning, too.

They call me Yuckmouth, 'cuz I don't brush.

Thank you, everybody.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thank you for the party, I'm flattered.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

My armor was stained pink when someone with red hair jumped into the wash tub were my armor was soaking. I also found red hairs in the wash tub. I am not going to try to guess who it was, but I am giving a sample of the hair to Henchy for analysis.

*wonders away humming a Psychedelic Fur's song"

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

It's your birthday?! I must prepare the live scorpians and bucket of yogurt at once!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Happer Birthday, Jon. I like my party hat.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That was so thoughtful of us. Thanks for organizing such a great party, Maggie.

Did you notice how AOC looks kind of like the Tin Woodsman from the Wizard of Oz?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Gyrobo -- Delicious!

Captain -- I'd prefer to see you in your party hat than your chef's hat.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

*Achooo!*

Oh yeah, anyone want a cat?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you dare give me away! Besides I'm not your to give away.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Happy Birthday Jon. And Many more to come.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

I did it for Vegeta, and I'll do it for you!

Bonne fête a toi!
Bonne fête a toi!
Bonne fête,
Bonne fête,
Bonne fête a toi!

Quel âge a tu?
Quel âge a tu?
Quel âge,
Quel âge,
Quel âge a tu?


Yay! Everything's always better when you say it in French!

Or Mexican... Mexican is cool

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Gaia: Is Mexican a language? Just checking.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol yes gaia everything is better in frenc or in Sayianeese isnt that right Bulma *wink*

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:54:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Hey! AOC #1 your armour was pink before I and Charles got into the hot tub

#2 I didnt prepare that tub for you to soak your armour

personally I think it got mixed up with Vegeta's pink shir I saw him folding it (the pink shirt) earlier

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

It was Faux Fur!!!! who would put fake fur in my wash tub? this mystery is getting stanger by the minute.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Yes, Mexican is a language just like Canadian is a language, right?

Personally, I think everything sounds best in Italian, most things sound rather angry in Russian, and Spanish rocks because they have a term for goat sucker. I kid you not, it's in the dictionary.

Happy birthday Jon, how long until 40? :)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I have a term for goat sucker, too. It's "Simon."

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:59:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

I can't believe I had to wear the hat. ( Mumble) Looks at vampirella " What?" Mumbles more. Happy Birthday Jon.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:13:00 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Happy birthday Jon!

I hope you enjoy your cookies!

As for the cat, just put it in my room. I'll let take good care of it for you. Besides I've been looking for someone to keep Boots company as it is.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Vegeta: you are upset about the hat? My armor is PINK!!!! And you don't hear me wanking ... Oh wait you did, nevermind

Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That hat looks quite good on Gaia. I think I might make that a part of the standard X-Men uniform from now on.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home