Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I LIKE CHEESE!

Deadpool here. I know a lot of you are saying that I'm a joke, a mockery to this contest. But I'll show you losers who's who. Do any of you have a comic book that youare the of star? No(yeah those superhero types don't count)? How about a talk show? No again! how shocking. How about a movie in which Ryan Reynolds if rumored to play you? NO

Anyways I convinced Cable to help win this thing. I told him if he didn't I'd release those doctered photos I made of him and Paris Hilton doing the nasty to Gaia. Well I didn't really tell him that. I just said he needed to come ASAP down here. Here's our converstaion:

Cable: Wade I got here as soon as I got your message. What's wrong?

Me: I need your help showing some losers I can win this contest. I mean I'm the best money can buy. OH YEAH!

Cable: This is stupid, I'm going back home. I have more important things to do than to to help you win some silly game.

Me: Yeah right, like what? "Save the world"? Yeah right like that's going to happen. Plus if this goes well Mojo told me he'll bring back my show on his tv channel.

Cable: Mojo, the fat yellow guy who's so fat he can't walk? He's more of a lunatic than you bro.

Me: Bro? You trying to be hip Cable?

Cable: Nah son, I'm just playin' the game.

Me: You're not black.

Cable: HEY! I know that, I had some non white people on X-Force when I lead them. Sunspot was mexican or somethin'.

Me: Okay and...

Cable: That's it I'm done with this. I'm going back to Providence. Bodyslide by two.

Me( as I jump into cable): Don't leave me here! I need you- Bodyslide by two.

Cable: Wade you idiot, you're going to get us lost somewhere.

*ZAP*
We disappear into some weird old looking house. It appears empty. Nate and I wonder around looking for anyone. I'm boned, I have no idea where I am and how to get back to the contest. Suddenly a little yellow man runs over us, yelling, "I LIKE CHEESE!" We get up and turn around, to face a huge purple hairy monster with big horns and teeth.

"Umm....erh..are you my hover board for next challenge for the Last Gladiator Standing?" I asked.

"I don't think so senior. But I like Potatoes," he said with a big grin.

12 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Must resist urge to slap the cr@p out of deadpool...I must, I must, I must.

*SLAP...SLAP...SLAP*

Oh well, another day, another dollar. I'll work on urge resistance tomorrow.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:22:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Hey you're a clone, yeah that's right just shush. So I can't read directions. ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF MY READING ABILITY? But don't worry I'll get back into the race because of a little thing called time travel.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Uh, except for a little thing called time travel isn't invented yet, Deadpool. you'd have to travel into the future where it already exists but who's going to lend you the keys to their TARDIS? That would be crazy.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Has somebody been a bad Leloas? Because I know someone's been a bad Deadpool.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Ahem,

It is my obligation to inform you my dear Henchman432 that the term "'tard" is in fact politically incorrect. I would strongly advise you to refrain from using the word in future conversation and/or comments.

The term 'tard as you well know, is slang for the word 'retard'. It is frowned upon both by myself and by others in society, because it is one of the factors that had contributed to the negative stereotype of mentally retarded(challenged) people and as well to the negative usage of the word retard. Personally, I prefer the term 'mentally retarded' to 'mentally challenged' because you are more correct in saying that. In case any of you don't know, the word retard means 'slow'; so 'mentally slow'. These people are no less intelligent than us, simply slower. Take for example the disease Multiple Scoliosis. While an ordinary person can move instantaneously, a person with MS will take up to a minute trying to move their hand. Mentally challenged people just take longer to learn.

The More You Know....


lol....

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

I'm good friends with the 10th Doctor Hundson. Plus that Rose is hawt!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

dead pool: are you going to do the race lol ;)

Legilos... um did the elves punish you for something?

Gaia... I perfer metally challenged I know a woman who lives in germany she has special kids in her family, one was born as the result of the embilical wrapping around the neck and born a blue baby...

so because of her and seeing what her family members went through I hate that word... retarded..

Also this woman has Dyslexia, which is not a form of being retarded but people treat it as such

So yes I know where you are coming from

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yeah Henchmen, the phrase is Developmentally Delayed OR if you liked the movie "Something About Mary" Goofy Little Bastards.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 1:18:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well you know, in Henchman's defense, he is evil. Being politically incorrect is just par for the course.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That one scene where Matt Dillon is telling Cameron Diaz about the special nees kids that he supposedly works with. "And there's this one kid... named Mongo..."

I know it's wrong, but it cracks me up.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:17:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I happen to like cheese as well.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:55:00 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

No need to apologize!

lol

I had to do a giant report on whether there was a stereotypical view on mentally retarded/challenged people in Canada and a whole bunch of other stuff with it. Because I had to do all that, every time I see that type of thing I just think back to my report. I just kinda felt like writing that..... I am a nerd you know.

lol...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 6:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home