Sunday, May 28, 2006

Too many cooks... spoil the...

Well, Vegeta asked me for the remainer of Wolfgang's potions that I had. I noticed a bottle missing and didnt think about it.

He called for buu and had buu take it and put it in Wolverine's beer.
poof

poof


poof


From what buu said Woverine was with some woman that wasn't the woman he has been seeing.
We all sat to eat and Buu walked over.

"Your not eating?" Charles asked me...

"Everytime I see Buu, I loose my appetite" I told him.

I watched as Jon, Goku, Gyro, Vegeta, Buu, Charles, AOC, Captian Picard and Padmé all began to eat...
I also noticed henchmen laughing and not eating...

Just then the cook came out and said, "I think someting is a bit off about the soup."

I looked around the room as henchmen ran out yelling Dental for all!

Oh My!



Vegeta


AOC


Gyro



Buu


Jon


Son Goku


Padmé


Charles


Captian Picard








"Henchman!" Vegeta and Goku yells

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oh yes, revenge will be mine! Don't think I'm above it just because I'm an intellectual.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Why do I have a craving for whole raw fish and waddeling. I feel I must march somewhere

Sunday, May 28, 2006 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Dang, nice pecs, Jon, who knew that you could pull off a buff looking Steve Irwin look. Crickey!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 6:33:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Ohhh You want a burn Henchman? Big Bang Attack! There's your burm Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wow, I do look hot. Y'know for a penguin with a whip...

Sunday, May 28, 2006 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

At least I've still got my Starfleet badge on.

Monday, May 29, 2006 4:38:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

And don't you forget it! Time twenty four divided by zero. Zero time negative zero.

Friday, June 02, 2006 6:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home