Sunday, May 07, 2006

Um wow

In the days I have been here there has been only one problem, the Henchman keeps trying to kill me. He tried to posion my meal too bad it wasn't mine he poisoned, that camera man will be missed.

Next he tried to turn up the gravity room so high it would crush me. Two problems with that, 1 I Wasn't in there. 2 He doesn't know how to turn it up, I open the door and see Professor X and Magdelena swimming in air.

Last night I was sleeping , and I'm awaken by the noise of cybernetic joints. right when he is just about to stab me I give him a ki wedgie. He runs out of the room screaming, I have no idea why but he ran into Senator Padme's room.


I hear her scream, and him running down the hall. She soon called somone on a commincation device. This morning I see a very angry Jedi chasing the Henchman.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

At this rate I wonder if he'll make it to the show.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bulma said...

Cool the Subliminal tapes I Played while he slept finally worked! I was getting tired of hearing him sing "Enter Sandman " in his sleep

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Stop expirementing on me Woman!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger Bulma said...

If I don't expiremnt on you you wouldn't be SS4

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Grumble

Sunday, May 07, 2006 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

What did you expect? Henchmen don't get dental, they have to work 'round the clock. This is just another example of time slipping through your fingers.

Monday, May 08, 2006 12:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home