Tuesday, June 20, 2006

AOC: Just For Laughs

How to make Fluke laugh? I had to discern what I know of the man and play up his humor weakness.

Due to his short attention span, I knew the jokes had to be simple. Can’t make them too complicated or he will just give me that blank stare.

I begin to run though all my funny stuff. Problem is clones are not programmed with much of a sense of humor. This might be hard.

I begin:

Old Ben Kenobi is talking to Fluke: "Fluke, I know what you're getting for your birthday."
Fluke: "How do you know?"
Old Ben: "I felt your presents."


Fluke looks a little confused.

luke

I try again.

How do you kill a circus? Go for the juggler!

Another blank look. Hmmm, need to pull out better stuff

What did Old Ben Say to Fluke at dinner? “Use the Fork Luke!”

What kind of car does Fluke drive? A Toy-yoda.

How does Fluke call for Yoda? Yoda-lay-he-who!


Not even a hint of a smile.

luke2

What is this guy made of? Stone?

I try a different tack and start shooting out some one-liners.

Two Stormtroopers walk into a bar. The third one ducks.

Lucas gets his films mixed up... "Episode III: Vaders of the Lost Gundark"


Nothing.

Luke_Skywalker__Sta_106220a

I have to go with the big guns.

Two Banthas are talking.
Bantha 1: "Hey, did you hear about that mad bantha disease?"
Bantha 2: "Yeah, but I'm not worried about it."
Bantha 1: "Why not?"
Bantha 2: "I'm a Womp Rat."


luke smile

Fluke starts to laugh. (ok it was a small chuckle) “You have got to be the lamest clone I have ever had to deal with. Your are funny because you are so lame.” He chuckles again a walks away.

Cool! I got a laugh.

6 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Maybe he was laughing with you rather than at you.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

I thought it was funny they werent lame at all

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:03:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Lameness is a double edged sword.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:28:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Gyrobo: you are right, but It cuts me both ways

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One touch cookies, Fluke is. Good jokes. :-p

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

What the heck is a touch cookie?

I don't think I want to touch any of Fluke's cookies.

uhhh could someone touch your cookies? I mean if thay asked all nice and wern't all grabby?

Thursday, June 22, 2006 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home