Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Miricle

We were all taking it easy… Charles and I went to spend sometime at the beach… I got a little sun burned and Charles was a bit grumpy.

They just gave AOC immunity and it was time for the vote… Everyone gets so tense when it's that time..

Everyone works off tension and stress in their own way…

Charles drinks a bottle of cognac… Vegeta trains

Me I meditate….

I was deep in my mediation when I heard a woman scream, it was Bulma… Vegeta's wife she had been visiting Vegeta…

That wasn't just any scream that was a blood-curtailing scream for Vegeta. Something was wrong something was very wrong…

As I walked further in the room Jon came running in with Vegeta.
When I entered the room , I could see vast sound men, camera-men, Hudson, J'onn Sinew Nu all the contenders and some others gathered around everyone had an expression of shock and horror on their face the body was laying in its own blood.

I heard Vegeta scream at Son Goku, "What Happened!"

I walked even further and witnessed a man that looked like Vegeta's clone, die… He was covered in his blood… Missing a heart...

I ran to the body….

I pushed people out of the way "Vegeta! Move! Move now!"

"Maggie what are you doing?" Charles asked

"Charles I need my spear, rosary beads, enchanted cross and bible from my room, Hurry!" I yelled to him

Bulma looked up at me, tears filled her eyes… "What are you going to do?"


To be continued here

5 Comments:

Blogger Brolly said...

You aided.......my enemies for that you wil die.......with them

Sunday, June 18, 2006 6:00:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Bad move, Indy.

You are about to have a hoard of heroes deliver a serious butt-kicking to you. Enjoy.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 7:30:00 PM  
Blogger Brolly said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! ....... I eat heroes for break fast......Please send them.......They will be good appetizers for the main course.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 9:16:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

brolly brolly bo golly fi fo bo molly. Hahahahahaha

Do they call you brollycoli head?

Sunday, June 18, 2006 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

this Brolly guy is annoying

Monday, June 19, 2006 1:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home