Friday, June 16, 2006

The True Meaning of a Sidekick! (part 2)

"Computer, do not activity the hyperdrive" Boots called out.
"Conplying!" The ships computer stated as the ship came to a complete stop.
"What are you doing Boots?" I ask as I turn towards him.
"I just wanted you to think about what your doing before you go do something that you'd regret. Why don't you just call the Jedi temple and see if your needed?" pleaded Boots.
"But Boots if Kriss is really missing then I should go and help find her." I said without really thinking about what he said. "But you may be right about talking to someone at the temple."
"If you don't mind, I'll go check over the ship while you do." stated Boots as I just nodded and waited for him to leave.
Once I was sure that he was well out of ear shot, I switched on the communications and worked at finding a direct channel to the Jedi temple. I waited for someone at the temple to respond to my hails.
After a while a message plays "To all Jedi Knights that are not in the active search for Jedi Kriss, please remain where you are until she is found."
"Well, that's just great!" I yell as I turn off the communications and ponder what to do next.
"'Yla, did you find your answer?" asked Boots as entered.
"Yes!" I said as I started to state the code in my head.
"So what are we ging to do?" asked Boots.
"We're going back Hacknor, Boots." I slowly said wondering if I still have a room to go back on Last Gladiator Standing, and then said"Computer, take us back to Hacknor."
"Conplying!" The ships computer stated as is went back the way it came.
As we approached Hacknor, I turned to Boots and asked "Boots would you be my sidekick?"
"Yes, but doesn't that mean I'd have to say some silly catchphrase" asked Boots.
"Well, yes you would have to have one of those. All sidekicks do." I stated and wondered just exactly Boots was.
"So you not going to mind me saying, I'm going to eat you little fishy all the time?" Boots asked.
"If it means having you as a sidekick, then no I would not." I said smiling.
"Then I will be your sidekick." stated Boots as the ship docked on the docking pad.
I got out of my chair and went to get the bags that I dumped and left the ship.
"Coming Boots." I asked as I waited for him to appear.
"I'm going to eat you little fishy!" Boots said and went on to say "Yes, but you do realise that you'll be seeing him agian?"
"Yes, Boots! And a few others that may not be to happy with me." I state knowing that when I got back to the house there were going to be heated words said to me. And I'm sure I've got them coming.
We got back to the house, it was quiet and dark.
I look at Boots and said "Well, maybe nobody noticed that we were gone!" as we climbed the stairs to our room.

8 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

You give us the bad name of not making up our minds until last minute.

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear I would have done the same thing boots


oh dear if there wasnt a borg coming and that big hair freak wasnt traing to eat me that is

Friday, June 16, 2006 12:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear I would have done the same thing boots


oh dear if there wasnt a borg coming and that big hair freak wasnt traing to eat me that is

Friday, June 16, 2006 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Piglet, get in my belly!

Friday, June 16, 2006 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Yeah! The Winning Team wins again!

(maybe that was premature)

Friday, June 16, 2006 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

smack goku again

Friday, June 16, 2006 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Once again, the Winning Team proves itself in the field of finding things!

Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

thank goodness, you cameback. Otherwise I could not vote agaist Deadpool.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home