Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Challenge #5

The challenge has been cast. The gauntlet thrown down. Many have been called, few have answered. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, twelve brave contestants will compete. Who will falter? Who will thrive? Who will be



Good evening ladies and germs, are you ready for your next challenge?



How many of you are telekenetic? Raise my hand.



If you make a cow laugh, will milk come out its nose?



How do you keep an idiot in suspense? (....I'll tell you later)



All of these questions and many, many more will hopefully not be answered during our next challenge.


First, let me introduce your special guest judge for this challenge: Fluke Starbucker!

Fluke: Hello, I am Fluke Starbucker.

As many of you know, Fluke is a very serious man.

Fluke: I am a very serious man.

Fluke has volunteered to take time out of his busy, busy training to judge this contest.

Fluke: I am very busy. In fact, I am serious and busy. I am seriusy.

But your task is simple, gladiators. Make Fluke laugh.

Fluke: Yep, let's see you make me laugh. Bring it on, Khan.

Khan's not here.

Fluke: Oh.

As always, you will be playing for team immunity.

There's is one issue that you have to be aware of, however. You gotta be quick if you want to entertain Fluke, he's got a short attention span. Isn't that right, Fluke?

Fluke: Hey lookit the birdie!

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

*cracks his knuckles*

Oh, it's on!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Or maybe I'll just sit this one out.


Get it? Sit it out? I'm in a wheelchair? I'd be sitting even if I . . okay, fine. Be that way.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger X-23 said...

?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 2:29:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I look forward to making you laugh to within 1% of the recommended dosage.

Your grueling progression of funniness begins tomorrow! Ha ha. Ha ha ha! Bwa ha ha ha ha!

*sneeze*

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home