Sunday, June 18, 2006

Simon: Immunity

I suppose it's time to do immunity again. I endured the endless drivel you all put forth, and had to suffer through a higher than normal amount of self-inflicted drama from Aayla. Honestly, I thought Jedi were supposed to be balanced and calm, not so starved for attention that they demonstrate that a house cat wearing boots has more common sense than she does.

Right, since I popped a couple of sedatives after suffering through certain sidekick adventures, this will be short.

My choice for immunity this week is Professor X. No, I don't agree with Yoda, but that's because the moldy old sock puppet has mildew growing in his head and it affects his taste. Close behind Professor X was Captain Picard, then the always lovely, though rather annoying, Erifia.

There you have it, mates. AOC and Xavier's team has immunity, and the other team doesn't. Sucks to be them.

Cheers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

I don't agree with Yoda, but that's because the moldy old sock puppet has mildew growing in his head and it affects his taste.

Very clever that is. Please, this Force-wedgie enjoy.

Sunday, June 18, 2006 8:15:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

congrats Charles

Monday, June 19, 2006 1:29:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

*sniff*

First, I'd like to thank the academy for all the years of . .

Whoops, wrong speech.

Thank you, Simon. Good luck, Maggie.

Monday, June 19, 2006 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I want a recount!

Monday, June 19, 2006 1:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home