Thursday, June 15, 2006

The True Meaning of a Sidekick!

"'Yla, what's wrong?" Boots asked as I waited my turn to go in the next room.
"Nothing, Boots!" I stated as I started ponder what could be wrong with me.
I saw Hudson coming closer to me, "It's your turn, Aayla." He said as he stood by the door waiting for me to follow him.
I got up, I intended to follow him but instead I turn towards Boots and said "Let's go!" and walked out the other door.
I ran up the stairs and rushed into my room to pack my bags.
"Something is wrong, isn't it." Boots said, then looked to the floor with a sad look on his face.
I look over at him and said"Yes something is very wrong." sadden by shame for not telling him sooner.
"Well?" asked Boots.
"I had some very troubling dreams last night and this morning." I stated and looked down as I continued on "I've got to get back to the temple and soon. Something is not right, I can not explain it. I just know that I'm needed there."
"So your not throwing this all away because your scared?"Asked Boots.
"No, Boots! I am not." I answered slowly and with much pain in my voice.
I finished packing my bag and opened the bedroom door, with noone insight I walked out of the house and back to my ship.
"Aren't you going to say goodbye to anyone?" asked Boots.
"No, Boots! Goodbyes are hard enough, leaving like we are just make them harder." I stated as I continued on my way to the ship.
Once I had made my way to there my ship was docked, I unlocked the outer doors and went inside.
"Greets Masters, did you have a pleasent stay here on Hacknor?" asked a friendly robotic voice.
"Hello Chester, for the most part." I quietly stated.
"I'm glade to hear that Master." Chester stated.
"Chester, has there been any transmissions for the temple that I should know about? I asked hoping that I was wrong.
"Why yes, Master there has been a few." Chester responed.
"And out of those few are there any that have been sent in the last 12 standard hours?" I asked hoping I was worried over nothing.
"Why yes Master, there has been one that has come in the last 12 standard hours." stated Chester.
"May I see it?" I asked wondering why I keep such a unuseful droid around.
"Why of course Master!" Chester responed as he went to get the information.
"Here it is Master, but I dare say it's not happy news indeed." stated Chesct as he handed the information over.
With the information in hand I quickly look it over and say "Thank you Chester, that will be all for now."
"Your welcome Master, for now I shall go back to maintance bay if you need me." stated Chester as he left .
After 10 minutes of silence, Boots asked "Is the news bad or good?"
"It's bad news Boots," I slowly said as the news finally sinks in "Kriss ..is... missing." I choking on the words as I say them aloud.
"I'm sorry 'Yla!" Boots hugged me and continued on talking "You do realize that if you leave it help find her, that you also forfeit as a competer on Last Gladiator Standing?"
"Yes, I know I do!" I state as I turn and walk up to the bridge of the ship. "Computer, make necessary arrangements to leave this planet at once."
"Conplying!" The ships computer stated as is lifted of the landing pad.
"I hope you know what's your doing." Boots said as the ship drifted up into space.
After several minutes of thinking it over said "So do I!" as I set course for Coruscant.
I look down at Hacknor and silently say my goodbyes as the ship leaves Hacknor system.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Remember to engager hyperdrive after mach 100.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I thinkr this is also a good time to unvailr my new grammatical structure for the English language: verbs endr with an "r."

Thursday, June 15, 2006 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Au revoir, Princess.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:09:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I think kou're onto something Gkrobo, that's like when mk friend changed a bunch of Y's to K's for Y2K in a newsletter. It was wackk crazk, but then it got slightlk annoking.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

My team is being routed. How can this be? I figured we'd cruise to an easy victory. Damn. I'm going to have to call my bookie. If a big greasy guy named Guido is looking for me, just tell him you haven't seen me. Okay?

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Goodbye Ayala.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

farewell.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Oh My well bye



poor Aayla... (poor henchmen will be lonely)



Charles I can always dress you in drag

Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:38:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Oh, how I wish this really meant that you were off the show, that I wouldn't have to endure any-more of the drama you create to gain attention.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 1:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home