Monday, May 08, 2006

AOC: I like the place so far.

I am likening the accommodation here. I have my own room, a person who keeps coming by to check if I need anything and a mini-bar that is free. That’s right I said free. I have eaten two snack bags of macadamia nuts (normally $8) and had a $5 dollar nuka-cola. One strange thing is someone must have come by and taken all the little liquor bottles. Also my room has the vague scent of Naboo Obsession, now that’s strange.

When I was walking the halls to see what was going on, I heard Jedi Skywalker call me “Hey Earl, come here”

“My name is not Earl”

“Pshh, Whatever clone boy. Now listen up, Yo. I want you to keep an eye out for Pads…I mean Senator Amidala. She need protection from weirdos running into her room and I’m off saving the galaxy and spit. So take care of this for me and ya’ll be my dawg!”

I agree and he leaves. These Jedi are too much some time. And how am I supposed to protect her when I am competing against her.

16 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Er, yes, about those little complimentary bottles of alcohol - upon unpacking I discovered that the bottles of cognac that I had brought were all broken. My underwear is going to reek for a week. Anyway, I went to each room and collected all the little bottles. Sorry.

Monday, May 08, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Good thing i drank all mine before you got to it then

Monday, May 08, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

takes all the little bottles and gives hem to pads to hide from charles

Monday, May 08, 2006 6:35:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I was going to share!

Monday, May 08, 2006 8:17:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Also, I think I should point out that under duress, robot/clown hybrids such as myself excrete perfume through the back of our hands.

Monday, May 08, 2006 9:12:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

The perfume contains traces of Kryptonite, in case that becomes a problem.

Monday, May 08, 2006 9:13:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

only if Kal-El is a contestant

Monday, May 08, 2006 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Prof. X, I don't want to hear about your underwear reeking. I sure hope that is not your mutant power.

Monday, May 08, 2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Tak, I suppose you'd get mad if I start calling you Earl. *Giggle* I won't, I promise.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Jedi Apoc, The problem with Skywalker calling em Earl is he calls all the clones Earl. For some reason he can't tell us apart.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Karl the Sorcerer said...

When I create golems, I give each one a distinct name. Then I send them off to wreak havoc.

But they all get dental.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Enjoy those macadamia nuts while you can.

Heh heh heh...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 7:09:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*eat three more bags of macadamia nuts* Cool West side story

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

I am sorry to disappoint you all, but after hors of Meditation, sleeping hile listening to loud music , and Hiding Xavier's Congac until he erased whatever stuff Bulma put into my subconconscince. I can safely say the Show toons are over.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:46:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Awww, come on Veg, You can be a Jet, I'll be a Shark and we will dance the night away!!

Dude, why you looking at me like that?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Aw, Anakin is so sweet to, like, try to protect me and all.

{Heads off to Prof. Xavier's room to investigate all those little bottles...}

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home