Monday, May 08, 2006

Do not Disturb

The games (if that is what this is) has not started but its okay... Charles and I have been in Paradise.. No mutants just us....

Hacknor really went all out on the VIP treatment... We havent met the Host Jon the Gladiator yet, but I have met him in the past...

We were all at breakfast and I guess Charles and I were a little too involve because we hadnt noticed the pranks being pulled between Vegeta and Henchman... I do remember hearing Paddie sighing about how cute we were and someone saying "Eeeewww get a room..."


I suppose all who are competing have arrived....

Everyone was going on about the other Tatooine Survivor and Big Brother Naboo...

Discussing those Challeneges.... Charles just smiled and said, "Well it should be an eventfully interesting time..."

We went to our room and put the Do Not Disturb sign up....

6 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

I've seen disturbing things. But I didn't need a door sign to signify them. Just a fence post.

Monday, May 08, 2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I have a feeling that door sign is going to be the most important thing we brought.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 4:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home