Sunday, May 21, 2006

Movie Night


We (the contestants) had some free time on our hands, so we decided to watch a movie. The newly arrived Deadpool volunteered to go to the Hankor Blockbuster and Fred wanted to go along as well. I saw no problem so I let them go.

They came back with "The Ringer" starring Johnny Knoxville.


Oh my God.


Oh....my....God....


I admit, some of it was funny....


But I have never been so.... insulted.... and....repulsed in all my life.....


....at some of it that is.....


Oh my God


They're not picking the movies anymore

5 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

that was disturbing......

Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

okay I am sorry I wasnt watching lights went out and I charles were in the back and we were... um... well yeah that was a bad movie very bad

Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Maggie, not as bad and the movie Fred and I just filmed. We are thinking of calling it "The School Dean and Naughty Holy Warrior" I think you would ber very intrested in the movie. It made Fred blush.

And don't ransack my room, Fred hide the tape.

Monday, May 22, 2006 1:27:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hey! We have rights you know!

(Just slip a copy under my door and I won't sue)

Monday, May 22, 2006 4:58:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Hey, I practically made that movie! It's true. For I am... Johnny Knoxville.

...

Or maybe I just totally messed with you. That's a matter for the courts. The food courts.

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home