Monday, May 22, 2006

Vegeta: The second Challenge

After finding the one, who stole Bulma's clothes, The second challenge was issued. After a quick Kiss for good luck

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I'm off. On the way I see I can't make heads nor tails of this map. So I just go North. I look around and I suppose I am in the corral reefs of madness after seeing this.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

The reefs them selves give me horrible visions that are meant to drive me insane.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Kakarot You Clown! Away from her! Wait it's not real. After kicking some insane people off of my hover bike, and dodging strange animals, I head North, to the Lagoon of Danger. On Fire island Omega. I meet again with this idiot. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
I smirk at him , and he runs away.


I head west along the Gulf of Gorgons. There were actual Gorgons there trying to make me, look at them I repay them with a Solar Flare. Oddly Fire Island V Has a huge sign saying " Fire Island V. I navigate through the cliffs with rocks falling on me.

Most of them were pretty small I ki blasted or punched the ones that were big enough to hurt the Hover bike. Then I travel South Fire Island V2. I see The Slide of Fun. Not sure what's deadly about it.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Unless your one of the people I ran over on the Hover bike. They wouldn't get out of the way. I guess LGS will pay for there injuries, if not I will. Then the most terrifying thing ever came up namely the old Gladiators.


I wasn't sure if I was supposed to walk through the home or drive so I drive. I crash through the building . While The seniors yelled " In my day we didn't need fancy big hair or energy blast we walked a hundred miles in the snow, to battles."

I thought about giving them all a Ki wedgie, but I did not want to see the result of that. What scared me was I was as old as some of these people. I am glad I was born a saiyan.

I go south through the lava pools One bubble explodes engulfing me with fire. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I put up a barrier, but still the fire damaged the cycle. Fortunately not enough for it to be inert. I fly through the haunted obsevatory where I see a ghost of a astronomer.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Tell me my boy is what planet are you from?"

" My home planet was destroyed when I was a child. It does not matter I am in a race. "

"No You must show me each planet you've been too! Get him!"

A group of zombies attacks I slam into them at top speed. Then I bust through the far walls of the observatory. Finally. I speed back East. The Bike is on fire now, and fuel is spraying all over the ocean I make it but barely.

Bulma runs up to me I tell he to go back , because right then the bike explodes. After I walk out through the flames she asks, are you okay?"

I Smirk through blood the blood dripping from my forehead, " Never better."
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

5 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

You have got to be the faster typer in the west.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:24:00 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

I said shut up about the map!

If you guys don't knock it off, I'm going to take my protractor and my T-Square and my box of 64 crayons and my MS Paint and go home.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:51:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

congrats Vegeta

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

With your skills I just knew you'd win this one. Good job, Vegeta.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Positively thrilling, at least you managed to stay planet side this time.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home