Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My " Dark beast"

( Continued from Vegeta's blog.)

As I watch the lingerie, that made up the 50 foot woman burn, I felt a little better about the news Kakarot gave me . I still hate that idiot Goten though. This is the third "Dark Beast" that the Henchman has sent after me. It was time for some retaliation.

I call Kakarot and tell him to bring someone to Hacknor. A few hours later while the Hench man is sleeping something sneaks into his room. It climbs his dresser, The Henchman notices something is wrong. He looks up and sees,



" What the..?" says the Henchman.

" Buuuuuuuuuuuuu! Me Buu! Me do wrestling moves, Five Star Frog splash!" Buu Jumps on the henchman , crushing him, the bed , and making a huge hole in the floor. When the Henchman gets back up Buu yells " Stone Cold Stunner!" He then he goes through a list of moves to perform. " Like the tombstone Piledriver, the Hulk Hogan Legdrop, and many others.

When The Hench man is lying on the ground bleeding , and missing his left arm , I say " Hey Buu! Why don't you show the Henchman the dance you did for Pantha? "

"Ok!" Buu says. I walk away because I do not want to see what's next, Buu strips and starts singing " This is how Buu dance when Buu wear no underpants! " I heard later that he blasted Buu which made hundreds of tiny dancing Buus.

Mwhahahahahahahahaha! Take that Henchman Oh yes Buu's going to be around you all night!

6 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Talk about cruel and unusual!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:46:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

This is very tough going!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

One of those mini-buus came into my room. I had to use my back up wiffel ball bat on it. I could hear it crying as it ran down the hall "buu huu, buu huu"

This place is just getting stranger by the day.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

If only Buu could battle the robot droid with its fancy sensors.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Baracades the door oh god not the buu dance

Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Great, now maggy is going to eat the bat and I'll have nothing to hit fre... I mean nothing to play wiffel ball with.

Dang all these freaks and their freaky powers.

Friday, May 19, 2006 1:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home