Monday, May 15, 2006

Sending a droid to the trash heap

I went out into the cool evening, the sun glistened off my mechinoid competitor. I yell " Bring it you tin can!" It runs at me and we match each other. So It does copy my abilities the strange thing was it was using my own move against me.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

That kick knocked out a sensor on it's chest. 5..4....3....1 The Bucket reactivates and says in a monotone, " Galick Gun!" " What?" I say in surprise, "that's my attack."

I dodge out of the way of the blast, the energy flies up to a small moon splintering it in half.

While I'm still shocked about this, the thing appears behind and punches me so hard a small crater is formed in the arena. " Ha! Well struck mechanical man! Now you'll have to face a super saiyain!"


I power up, I hear from the audience "Why's his hair gold? " Hm. I suppose some were not paying attention during the Xavier fight. I fly at the stupid trash capacitor, punching it at super speed, creating sonic booms, Finally I throw it in the air, and show it what a real Galick Gun feels like.


I neglect to hit the sensors, and a gold aura surrounds the pretend person. IT flies up and uses my Big Bang Attack. Great. It's trying to make sure it hits me, because if that hits the planet it'll explode.

I turn it up and go SS2. " Final Shine Attack!" My ki blast deflects the robot's, Sending it into outer space. Oh well what harm can it do out there?

Meanwhile on Barney the dinosaur planet.....

The Barneys are singing. " We love life! Life loves us! We're a happy family!"

" Hey what's that big yellow light? "

" Oooooh! It's pretty."

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


We start up the battle again.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

At SS2 level I am much faster than it's SS1 level. I grab it from behind, put it in a headlock and knock out a sensor on the back of it's neck.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com While waiting to reactivate I go all the way up to SS4.

It apparently learned my power up trick, it slammed into me. It gave me a devastating punch in my gut.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I fire a Final Flash. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


The droid comes out of the fire left from the blast it was completely changed. It grabs me, and starts strangling me. At that moment I see a full moon with my perhipheal vision. I decide to see how smart this thing is.

" No! Don't make me look at the full moon!" It points my head right at the moon, Ha! Idiot! I feel myself transform into a giant ape.



I pick up the droid Throw it on the ground and crushed it with my giant foot. There was no way I could miss the sensor . I won the match. " Winner : Vegeta!" yells Jon. " Um is he going to start smashing everything now? "

" Don't worry about it." I say in a growly voice. " I can control myself in this form." I will myself back to normal and take my seat on the bleachers. Why is everyone staring at the destruction, that we caused, the arena was destroyed, there were fires and craters everywhere else.

What? They look like they never saw a saiyan fight before.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karl the Sorcerer said...

I've been looking for someone to put the Barney planet out of its misery. Yay.

Monday, May 15, 2006 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yeah dang yellow headed barney killer

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Now that was a fight!

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:10:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

If nothing else comes of this contest, then at least that Barney planet will no longer pose a threat to the universe.

Monday, May 15, 2006 9:13:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

*dusts some debris off the shoulder of his uniform, looks at the charred husk of the former cheerleader turned judge next to him, smiles*

Well the blonde hair I was expecting, the tail I was not. I have to say, audiences really aren’t going to get behind you if they aren’t even on the same planet as the fight. Your charisma needs some serious work. But still *watches as the figure next to him disintegrates and blows away into the ventilation system* not bad

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

The Saurians were the ones who destroyed the ancient dog empire! It's only fitting that they be wiped out in a similar manner.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

yeah way to go vegeta good show

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 7:02:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmmm constructive critsisim from Simon? yes defiantley a full moon

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home