Monday, May 15, 2006

Droids, robots. Its all the same.

When I recieved the message I was going to be fighting a droid, like always I totally ignored everything that followed afterwards.

I ran out of my room, and screamed down the hallway that it was going to be a piece of cake.

...No... My mistake.

When I entered the so called Arena and I saw everyone looking at me, thats when I got nervous. To think, a whole galaxy would be watching me, I began to shake a bit.

That's when the droid entered.

They had made this thing to look, nearly exactly like me. It was a twi'lek droid.

Needless to say, I was a little annoyed.

I heard three bell tolls, and the droid stood in a defensive position.

Could this thing think?

My lekkus began to dance a bit, they moved around me, and I danced with them. It was, needless to say, very good. Almost as if I had formal dancing training.

This droid just watched my every movement with precision. Almost like it was calculating what I was doing to them. Than it started dancing.

AI, something I had missed in my mad run for the victory yell.

That's when I decided it was time to cut into this thing before it became too intelligent. I drew both of my lightsabers, my wonderful white one, and my master's dark nearly black one. That's when it drew its, a red and a blue one.

I rushed forward in Shii-Cho style ((Earth - Italian style of Fence)), it was a type of combat, straightforward and simplistic. It blocked using the same style. It had been pre-programmed. I knew how to handle it, I tried for a low thrust, and it was blocked with a low parry, and tried to slice open my stomach, I parried and deflected.

It was really amazing to witness a droid (besides Grevious) yeilding lightsabers, that's when I decided to try something a little differnt. Makashi ((Earth - Spanish style of Fence)) With my two blades it would be incrediably easy to defend and attack, I held the white one high, and the dark purple one low. The Droid knew this style too.

It was however much easier for me to fight in this one, using the principles of the triangle, I was in and out, and I landed a blow on its shoulder. It took a step back, and it healed over, a red light flashing on its lower left leg.

Point 1, and now the droid wanted me to hit point 2.

But it was not going to let me. That was for sure, It rushed towards me, and leapt into the air, lightsaber trying to slice me in its mid jump. Ataru combat, how did I know? ((Earth - No known style of fence is similar)) There was a rush of air, as I ducked, and the saber nearly nicked my back.

I rolled over on the ground and did a backwards somersault, and stood, and it began to swirl in a circle and a leap coming towards me. Thank the Force for Soresu ((Earth - Defensive Italian style of fence)) With its weakness in the spin was that as soon as I was in Soresu, I could easily trip it with my foot in a low kick, I did so, and he went in a flying whirlwind to the ground.

Than to Niman ((A mixture of all styles)) I went, holding my one saber behind me, and the other in front of my defensively. I waited, and when this droid came towards me, I struck with a scorpion like tail to its leg. It backed off, and the last flash of red revelead two places, its head or its torso.

I smiled at it, and it threw its saber at me. I grabbed it with my own control of the force and tossed the saber far into the air, and when it threw the second one, I knew it was toast, because I threw it away again.

"You seem like a good droid, I hate to kill you."

With a midsection slice, and a thrust with my upper saber, the droid exploded into tiny bits.

I took a deep breath... I didn't think Juyo ((Nonexistant in Earth fencing)) I could handle using it. It could have been very bad.

So I took a deep breath, called his lightsabers back to me. With grace I walked lightly out of the arena with my hands clasped behind my back.

If you'll excuse me, I am going to lose that grace, and have a few drinks with Tak,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

5 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

First round is on me. just help me keep an eye on my wiffle ball bat. I use it to keep the pesky fur balls away.

Monday, May 15, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

not bad

Monday, May 15, 2006 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I couldn't tell if you'd hit the last two targets. Actually, I couldn't tell anything you were doing, it all looked vaguely like a mix between someone having a seizure and dancing at a rave, especially with the lightsabres.

But you did cut the droid in half, which I suppose counts for something, though I'm not sure what.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That sounds like a clear cut victory to me. If your opponent is destroyed, you win. And our team steamrolls to victory! Nice battle Erifia.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Clear cut? More like pizza hut! Mmmmm... pizza...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home