Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Panty raids?

I went through every dresser.. Hmmmm... I thought... I really wanted to wear the black lace for Charles tonight...

I came out and saw Gaia...

"HI Gaia..." She seemed preoccupied
She turned to me, "Oh HI Maggie.."

Padmé then came out followed by the other females here...
Padmé seemed upset...

Gaia looked at her,"What is wrong?"

Padmé looked at Gaia, "I have some cloths that are missing..."

I looked at her, "Let me guess your unde garments?"

The room suddenly filled with "You too?"

One of the twilik's stamped her foot, "We have a thief amongst us..."
We all at the same time said, "Hudson.."

"That perv.." I accused

We found Jon with the male competitors... They were discussing the mystery dish we had for lunch...

All of us women circled Jon complaining about Hudson raiding our dresser drawers and stealing our undergarments...
As Jon was hit with tidal waves of screaming complaints from us females I noticed Henchmen sneaking out...

Just then a female's voice boomed over ours....

"Vegeta! Must Kill Vegeta!" We heard the voice yell... We all ran out and saw this....

10 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

I am not a pany stealer!

I'm like Tom Jones, women just throw 'em at me.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Wow, that 50 foot woman is attacking!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

You use spells?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:20:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well, now that the culprit has been uncovered, we need to come up with a suitable punishment. Perhaps something involving Crazy Glue and a flagpole.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I like how I'm just a general, twi'lek. Actually, I'd be flattered if someone stole my underpants.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:01:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I thought Jedi went "commando."

Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

How terrifying!

Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

And strangly it only took Hudson 4 minutes to run outside and ask "So, you from around here?"

Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Karl the Sorcerer said...

*grumble*

I'm the only one visiting this blog who can cast summoning spells. I bet you're only a level 4 necromancer. Level Alpha seven, baby! That's Alpha with a capital Q.

Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Sweety , Hutts Go Commando To !

Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home