Saturday, May 20, 2006

Last Gladiator Standing: Update

Good afternoon everyone. I am not sure where our stragglers are, but we have three of them and we haven't seen hide nor hair of any since their arrival.

I sent word to them and I have allowed late posting this once until Sunday night (Earth time). If there is not a post by that time, they will be ejected from the competition. And when I say "ejected," I mean "ejected."



Unfortunately, it is also my sad duty to report that JawaJuice will not be able to judge Last Gladiator Standing at this time. There were some issues with the contract and it got to the point where neither he nor J'onn Sinew Nu would budge on it. I am not sure how three Hefty bags of brown M&M's and a 55 gallon drum of ketchup could cause all this commotion, but it did. So there you go.

Anyhow, thank you everyone for watching. I am sure that everything will be straightened out presently. It's gonna be the yuge.

7 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

I'm with 432, especially if that cannon is aimed at the fence. Spectacular idea Jon

Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

What!!!!, No JJ. That was my only In. I have not talent. I have no super powers. I'm screwed.
*ponders*

Dang, Simon. That hat look smashing on you. not everyone can carry off the cool Jaunty look like you can...

*crosses fingers*

Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Jon, is that the new immigration return policy that Palpatine want to put in place?

Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I wouldn't worry overmuch about the lose of JJ, Tak. I don't think anybody has an in with Simon.

So Jon, who exactly are the judges then?

Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

too bad about JJ

Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Contracts were made to be broken.

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Who's there to catch 'em?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home