Saturday, May 13, 2006

My turn

Somehow during operation Punchout me and The Henchman started arm wrestling.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Well that plan failed ." Said Magdelena. " Anyone else have any ideas?" I peak up, " Yes I do. " I walk away from the table Magdelena stops me. " You forgot something."

I look down and I see I have Henchman's robotic hand in mine, I throw it back at him. He shuffles off saying things like "Not again." I go up to Jon and Hudson then start talking to them about when the challenge will start, then I give them something to laugh at a picture of Kakarot in the Superman costume he's been prancing around in.



While they were laughing at it, I grabbed the clipboard at super speed. All they noticed was a draft. They explained the challenges aren't ready yet and I walk back to my team. I look in the Clipboard and see,




What?



What's a "pescue?"

Great this is the clipboard Hudson's been scribbling in which was made painfully obvious after......




You wish Hudson. Bah! What a waste of time. ( throws Hudson's scribbles in the trash.)

13 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

If I had a dime for every time I saw Hudson pescue someone, I'd be swimming in steak.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Hey I just pescued 8 people last week.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I pescued the senior staff of the Enterprise last week.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 4:30:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I think the word Hudson's looking for is "pester," not pescue.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:31:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

He's a regular Da Vinci. When Da Vinci was 2.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regular Hudsonator

Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hudson... If I am not mistaken Onieda has a restraining order as for me I have 2 words for you Meet Miari

Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:59:00 AM  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

LOL!
Oh that Hudson...
What a maroon.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger TX said...

What does this drawing mean...

Sunday, May 14, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Hudson, I think TX is hitting on you. Go ask her if she can maker her,Umm well you know *whispers "breast"* bigger for you. I think the would like that. go on you Da Man!

*laugh a simi eivl laugh*

Sunday, May 14, 2006 9:49:00 PM  
Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

Hello Hudson

Monday, May 15, 2006 4:09:00 AM  
Blogger Mirai Trunks said...

what's this about you Hitting on and these little scribblings and Vampi?

Monday, May 15, 2006 4:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home