Friday, May 12, 2006

Sneaking out...

Because we have been placed in teams our rooms have been re-assigned... AOC was unhappy because of his room... He blamed someone rearranging it I guess he didnt realize it was a completely different room... Of course after the rock concert him and Vegeta put on he was pretty tired and JJ had stopped by with brownies and I am not sure how many he ate...

Our tem also has a Mascot...
For some reason him and JJ didnt get along
I couldnt sleep, so I tried sneaking into Charles room I open the door and found Jon sitting there with his clip board... What was he doing guarding the rooms?

So I decided I would go out the window... I eased out and walked like on a balancing bean across the ledge to Charles window.. I opened it and went inside... I found that I was in the wrong room... At least I hope I was... I dont even want to discuss what I saw...


So out the window I went again as I entered the next room (I thought was empty) a figure walked out, "What do you think you are doing young lady? hmmm" He said in this fatherly tone... Private Hudson grabbed my arm and drug me into the hall....

"Jon looks like we have an empty bed..." I looked at Hudson and then at Jon

I smiled, "I was sleep walking..."

"Yeah right..." Hudson said... Jon just scribbled on his clipboard...

*scribble scribble*

At breakfast the Dough boy was trying to get us in the mood by singing a song... Vegeta raised his hands and Gaia stepped in front of him. For a momment I thought it was going to get ugly...

Henchman odviously ate to many brownies we found him hanging by his jockies on the outside flagpole...

"Dont look at me hee hee," Vegeta said...

Jon *scribble scribble*


I decided to skip breakfast and went upstairs...


I realized I hadnt seen Charles so I went to see if I could find his room I walked from the elevator and saw Jon. (how did he get up here so fast)

Jon *scribble scribble*

I tried some early afternoon training for a nice run... I stopped to get a drink of water and I see Jon sitting on the bench

Jon *scribble scribble*

I passed Vegeta he had been working with weights.. "Did you remember to put the settings down... Remember you have women here and we cant not train at such a high setting."

Jon *scribble scribble*


I decided to skip lunch because the arguing from two twills was giving me a headache...

Jon *scribble scribble*

There was a knock at my door... I opened it and found Gaia, "HI noticed you left so thought I would bring you up some roast beef sandwiches...."

"Thanks Gaia, Come in..." I said...

Jon *scribble scribble*

"is it just me or is jon like everywhere?" I asked


Gaia closed the door, "Want me to get rid of your headache for you?"

"Please." I asked and with a wave of the hand it was gone

Jon *scribble scribble*

we could even hear it with the door shut...

Gaia tells me telepathically, "We are thinking about taking it..:"

"taking what?" I asked telepathically

Gaia smiled, "the clipboard... Its freaking people out..."

Gaia clued me in on opperation clip notes..

I was on my way to dinner and just then I felt Charles in my mind... I slipped in the kitchen and to the pantry... He had brought a table in there and candles, Lobster dinners, Champange and strawberries and cream and other goodies... He smiled, "Hungry?"


Jon *scribble scribble*

8 Comments:

Blogger Jawa Juice said...

It's not that I don't like your mascot...It's just that I want to poke it in the belly really...really...really...really...really...really...really...really...really...really...really...really...hard.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

really...really...really...really...really...hard.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Well....as long as you don't kill it...

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

*scribble scribble*

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:33:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I bet that whole clipboard thing is just some kind of psych-out thing. He's probably not taking notes at all. I mean we haven't even gotten a challenge yet. Unless you count coming up with a team name.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:36:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

*Looks at professor X*

*scribble scribble*

Friday, May 12, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Every one of my posts is full of scribbles. Why don't I just change my name to Clipboard and move to Europe?! That's what it's all about, skippy!

Friday, May 12, 2006 11:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home