Saturday, May 13, 2006

Operation: Clip notes

We all snuck in the middle of the night and was roating marshmellow left overs over fireplace (its spring why was it lite?)

Everyone knew the plan....


Gaia: was in charge of Mission: copperfield
She had to first change his clipboard it to something else
then She had to change several items to temporarily look like Jons clipboard
and leave them around for him to find...

One minute he would have his clipboard then he would have an apple or other object...

All I can say looking at some of her choosen items is that Gaia has an evil streak at times that is a mile long....

Vegeta and Henchman was in charge of : Mission: throw your punches

Basically they were to pretend to fight and distract Jon so that I and Captian P who was in charge of Mission: grab bag... could actually steal the clipboard...


we were all set...

Most of us was having fun in doing our individual parts...


I speared the clip board that had been turned into a tennis ball and pulled the rope tied to the back of the spear I removed the Tennis ball-clip board and handed it to Captian P

we were just about to get away when a large shadow figure appeared...

"Sorry I am late.. but someone sent Logan a nice cake" Deadpool stated Jon then turned around just as the clipboard returned to its true form

"my clipboard... I have been looking for that...." Jon took his clipboard and proceeded to scribble


Okay so what is plan B?

12 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Club him over the head from behind and hide the clipboard before he regains consciousness?

Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Did you use the Spear of Destiny in a simple plan to steal a clipboard ?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh the shame. Why not use the Shroud of Turin to clean up the mess in the kitchen or the Holy Grail for a flower arrangement. Next time JC swings by for a beer with me I’ll be chatting to him about this, missy.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

My robot sense is going off. This is clipboard related, I assume.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 3:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Souynds like you were clippin right along there to success.

To bad Jon Got Board and showed up.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hmm.

*writes in clipboard*

Saturday, May 13, 2006 6:46:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

LOL!! Sorry I missed out on the mission. Sounds like you were nearly a success. Not that it would have made any difference. As I was looking for some WD-40 for my squeeky front tire, I happened upon a closet full of clipboards. Jon has plenty of back-ups.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

AOC... no I used my other spear I brought several

Saturday, May 13, 2006 8:53:00 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Just be glad he punched you in the face the guy likes to hit below the belt.

Sunday, May 14, 2006 1:43:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Is there a clipboard factory nearby?

Sunday, May 14, 2006 4:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home