Monday, May 29, 2006

So that's why there are still Barneys.

Since Bulma is leaving later today I decided Blow off a little steam by hunting down That Barney seen in the last challenges and destroy the thing. Well I uncovered some strange take over the galaxy plot using, robot Barneys.

The real thing went extinct with their planet. This madman's plot was to use the terror the Barneys cause all over known space to make everyone surrender to them. I crushed all the robots but one.

This one I was saving special for the Henchman and after his little potion stunt. I damaged it pretty well though. Bulma said she would fix the thing. I guess I did not leave much to repair because here it is.




She programs it to go after the Henchman, I think she may have used some Dalek parts, though. Since after it kicks down HenchMan's' door it says" I will hug and Exterminate you!"

HUGGINATE! HUGGINATE! HUGGINATE!

My wife may have created a monster.

3 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

As long as it doesn't start singing, I think we can make it through this.

Monday, May 29, 2006 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It looks very dangerous.

Monday, May 29, 2006 1:36:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*runs into henchmans room, junp on Barneybot and begins to plummel it head. Get thrown across teh room*

Quick Henchmen, shoot it with your power ray or whatever weapon your using!!

*Barneybot come over and beats the heck out of AOC*

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home