Friday, May 19, 2006

Interesting picture

As I was snooping, er, that is, exploring our dormitory, I came across a locked box in a safe under the floorboards of Jon's room. Inside I found this picture -



On the back was written - "Jon's lost Hacknor weekend"

Apparently Hacknor is a regular vacation spot for Jon.



But there was a picture under that one that I found rather disturbing. It's really not for the faint of heart. I hesitate even posting it here but I think's something we should all be aware of.



.



.

I think this must be Jon's baby picture. *shudder*

10 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Heh heh. If you could see what Kiera's playing with.

This was after we moved into our condo and we were given a pair of glow in the dark handcuffs as a housewarming present.

Friday, May 19, 2006 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wait a minute!

How'd you get that picture?

Friday, May 19, 2006 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

"I came across a locked box in a safe under the floorboards of Jon's room"

Yeah I think that is how Hudson "accidently" finds much of the women's clothing he has. It is also how the got the restraining orders.

Friday, May 19, 2006 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

aww what a cute baby

Friday, May 19, 2006 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Hey! There's a perfectly good explanation for all those restraining orders.

Friday, May 19, 2006 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You put your baby in the front leaning rest position? How cruel!

Friday, May 19, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

We will let Jon have the picture back in exchange for some easy battles.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 5:06:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You better believe it, Typho! After that, I had her doing side straddle hops and the steam engine.

;-)

Saturday, May 20, 2006 6:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see the Family resembalance !

Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I can't. Wait- there it is. Nope. Lost it again. Semper fudge.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home