Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Insightful Look; Make Fluke Laugh

"Becca!" I screamed.

"Yes... What?" She asked coming from her room.

"How do you expect me to make Fluke laugh?"

"I don't know, uhm... Like, I don't know. I didn't tell you, you had to."

"What can I do?"

"I don't know, like maybe if you go in front of him for your turn, you can try then."

"It won't work, I got nothing."

"I don't know!" Becca yelled at me.

So I went in front of him. Becca sat down next to me.

"Why don't you try to make me laugh and it might make him laugh."

"It won't work."

So Becca whispered something in his ear, it sounded like, "I'll give you an insight into her mind." But who knows maybe it wasn't.

I began to pace around... Thinking to myself. Becca was speaking as I was thinking... I couldn't be sure, but I think she was reapeating what I was thinking.

"Okay... So I'm not funny, am I funny? I mean, I can't be funny. How can I make him laugh, he's Fluke Starbucker. I mean, he's somewhat cute, although a little too young for me. But I do like Obi-Wan... He would look good wearing Pirate Underwear...



"Wow... I forgot how hot he is... Woof... Erifia, back on task. What am I supposed to be doing... Oh! That's right, trying to make Fluke Laugh. I need to make Fluke laugh... What does Fluke even find funny? Did I feed Tatooine the Tauntaun before I left my ship? I wonder what Captain Typho looks without his eyepat... Erifia! Think... Fluke Laugh, Fluke Laugh... Maybe if I use the force against him... I could make him break out into laughter...

"But what if I got caught? If I got caught, than I would not win immunity for sure... I wonder if hitting myself would be funny. Maybe to him. But what if it's not... Could I seduce him to laughter... Hmm... No, it wouldn't work, me trying to seduce him would only make him laugh at me...

"I bet you wish you read his journals now... Stupid Erifia. Why in the world did I watch Big Brother Naboo instead of reading Fluke's journals. He was probably more amusing anyway... Uhm.... Fluke, laugh, Fluke, laugh..."

I turned and faced him. Becca said, "That's how her mind works... If that's not funny, I don't know what is."

"Becca, did you tell him all of my thoughts?!"

"I don't know," she said with a smile.

I was trying to not look at Fluke and not listen to him. If he was laughing... I didn't want to know, I wanted to go back to my room and eat lots of choclate.

If you'll excuse me, I must look like an idiot,

Tight warm hugs for fluke, and slow passionate kisses for him if he laughs,
Erifa Apoc.

9 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Whoa there Nelly! No trying to bribe the judges with thoughts of hot Jedi making out. That is cheating, plus since your not Fluke's sister he would not want to kiss you.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

LOL AOC

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:04:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I second that LOL and raise you a BRB.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

A BBQ? Where?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

And I say to all of you: ILSHMPFOAIWABTPFPN*











*I laughes so hard my pants fell off and I was arrested by the police for public nudity


What?!?!?! are you say it has never happed to you?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hey now, you can't be using your feminine wiles to win these challenges. That's not fair to those of us without feminine wiles.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I agree with the Professor. No feminine wiles!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

i'll take any feminine wiles thrown my way.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:35:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I agree entirely with the humourless clone, feminine wiles are perfectly fair and highly encouraged.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home